We STILL have to fire Hue Jackson

hornbybrown

3 minutes ago, ditchdigger said:

Dorsey got canned in KC for doing dumb things without communicating with ownership and the coaching staff, going off of gut instinct with no plan.

He made a bunch of moves without communicating and tends to be a "lone wolf" football guy. Paired with Hue and Haslem, this has the makings of a soap opera. As long as he makes great signings/draft picks, I won't care. In 3 years when Hue is long gone and Dorsey gets fired, as long as we have a quality roster, I'm good with it. Maybe by then Jimmy will be in prison too.

This won't end well.

Oh, it has the makings of a bad, public break-up written all over it.

But hey, at least we won't be hearing anymore anti-intellectual bile from the beat writers in the meantime. Wonder who they're going to get their pound of flesh from next?

DePo is still here...for now.

Can't be Hue because reasons I can't ascertain. Can't be the new guy because he's the football guy. 

Hopefully the media starts taking shot after shot at Jimmy.

It might be time to throw Chris Tabor to the wolves.

This is going to be BRUTAL in 2-3 years. Make my words.

Who does the media blame? Haslam.

Who else can it reasonably be?

I don't blame Hue for the last couple months, he's a defensive animal being backed into a 1-27 corner.  He did what he thought he had to do to save his job. I don't like it, but I understand it.

The issue is with the owner for enabling such power struggle to occur in the first place.

This 3 headed triumvirate that all report to Piss Stop Jimmy is the problem. We've got a bunch of Chiefs and no damned Indians.  In any dispute, two guys are going to disagree with one. When Sashi was here it was clear he was siding with analytics.  Dorsey I'm sure will die, I mean side, with Hue. Where does that leave DePodesta?  You need one man setting the course and the rest pulling in that direction.

Our owner is so lost at this point he can't even set a course and stick to it, he just keeps changing directions and stumbling around in circles.

https://sports.yahoo.com/hue-jackson-says-wouldn-t-192610023.html 

And all you guys were hating on him for not having an OC. He didn't want to put another coach in his spot. He wanted all of the blame for this lousy squad on him.

Little did you know Hue Lue  gives half his paycheck to orphans too. Haters... :P

That is all

Mastercheddaar

8 minutes ago, Mastercheddaar said:

https://sports.yahoo.com/hue-jackson-says-wouldn-t-192610023.html 

And all you guys were hating on him for not having an OC. He didn't want to put another coach in his spot. He wanted all of the blame for this lousy squad on him.

Little did you know Hue Lue  gives half his paycheck to orphans too. Haters... :P

That is all

Mastercheddaar

Blind orphans is what I heard.

Spends his off days walking old ladies across busy intersections too.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Serious question:

After this week, do we have anyone who actually still wants Hue around?

It's ok if you do, I won't criticize, I'm just curious/asking.

I don't think any less of Hue, he did what he had to do to keep his job.  Haslam is the problem.

Hue just ran his last excuse out of town though. 2018 is put up or shut up. 

I'll give him a shot.

5 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who does the media blame? Haslam.

Who else can it reasonably be?

I don't blame Hue for the last couple months, he's a defensive animal being backed into a 1-27 corner.  He did what he thought he had to do to save his job. I don't like it, but I understand it.

The issue is with the owner for enabling such power struggle to occur in the first place.

This 3 headed triumvirate that all report to Piss Stop Jimmy is the problem. We've got a bunch of Chiefs and no damned Indians.  In any dispute, two guys are going to disagree with one. When Sashi was here it was clear he was siding with analytics.  Dorsey I'm sure will die, I mean side, with Hue. Where does that leave DePodesta?  You need one man setting the course and the rest pulling in that direction.

Our owner is so lost at this point he can't even set a course and stick to it, he just keeps changing directions and stumbling around in circles.

For once, we are on the same page, I agree 100% with everything you pointed out.

This mess is far from over and if Haslam keeps a 3 headed monster in DePodesta, Hue and Dorsey, we are going nowhere fast. If Dorsey does not have 100% support from Haslam, then we are just treading water and draft day will be an another disaster, outside of maybe the first overall pick, which is pretty hard to screw up.

I cannot even imagine what our draft room would look like with Dorsey on one side, Hue on another and Depodesta on another with Andrew Berry and Ken Hovash trying to figure out who to support and who has Haslam's ear???? None of them will be concentrating on the draft itself, just trying to please one or the other, so they can save their jobs.

Haslam has again given no clear direction about who is running the ship, so it is bound to sink, ugh...!

1 minute ago, Iamcanadian said:

outside of maybe the first overall pick, which is pretty hard to screw up.

With the First pick in the 2018 NFL Draft: The Cleveland Browns select... Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Now you're just trolling me freaky.

This is intentional and cold blooded.

General Manager John Dorsey after the first round:

Look, we know it's not what people expected, but we believe in tough, grind it out football and Hue has assured me that he will never needlessly and confusingly abandon the run game at the first sign of trouble. And we still got our QB later in the first when we took Mason Rudolph!

Just now, freakygeniuskid said:

General Manager John Dorsey after the first round:

Look, we know it's not what people expected, but we believe in tough, grind it out football and Hue has assured me that he will never needlessly and confusingly abandon the run game at the first sign of trouble. And we still got our QB later in the first when we took Mason Rudolph, with the pick that we used to trade Joe Thomas!

FIFY. If you're going to troll go all out.

Archived