Week 14 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-4) vs. Cardinals (5-7)

KingTitan

1 minute ago, Kookie23 said:

I touched a nerve looks like.  I'm used to the "well we played a close game still in the race" nonsense.  

Looking forward to dropping the next 3 games thougj!

I'm as cool as the other side of the pillow. Not a fan of the tone of the post I responded too, but expectations are what they are.... I've said from jump this was a game that could be lost and we are likely to go 2-2 down the stretch. 
It was game vs. Arians who is very familiar with what we do, based on old connections with Murlakey and Lebeau. I was expecting a division like close game.  We didn't play well. I don't think I've said anything to make it seem other wise. 

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Holy ****!!! KT has crossed over? Woah

Lol, crossover to what exactly?  :)
A good minute I've been against the bunch formations and two man routes. Just doesn't lend itself to success against a team like the Cardinals who has a defensive line that can get to the QB. OL can hold up to allow those guys to run through zones. 
Luck ran out today. Bad calls, bad spots, bad play from the team. 

there were a lot of things about this game that are frustrating and makes this a really really bad loss...   D gave up 6 points that was it. Twice AZ got the ball in FG range to score 6 points.

the failed catch by Walker on second down is where I have actual rage on the NFL.. just how long is the receiver supposed to be down to make it a catch. he was down had complete control then the ball kicked out of his hands. huh is that legal shouldn't be.. can't kick the ball.... and why wasn't that reviewed.

i have some issues with Marcus, but all QB even franchise QB have bad games still some issues are that he is a rhythm passer which doesn't really fit the smash mouth running game and he needs a wide open offense to flursih.  he wasn't helped by the play calling in the second and he created a lot of this  with some real bad passes and two devastating Interceptions that were frankly rookie like throws and reads.

But again that first possession in the second half set the tone.. relying on the power running is great when it works but you have to be willing to do what you have to move the sticks adn again O not really working and you run a low reward high risk play that basically gives the other team points in  D struggle with little plus even if you make it..   NOT SMART and seems a little Panic type move that doesn't set a good mood for the rest of the game.

Archived