Week 14 GameDay Thread: Titans (8-4) vs. Cardinals (5-7)

KingTitan

Just now, KingTitan said:

I guess.  

I just don't think based on where we needed more immediate help, it was more practical to spend it on WR and DB help.

We needed that also, but replacing Taylor with a good OG would have been more practical. 

Gotta have a high pick for random gimmick plays tho!

What a ******* joke, and it all started with that damn fake punt. It certainly didn't help that Marcus was terrible. I don't think Mularkey is necessarily the biggest problem, but at this point, just let him go and bring in the best equipped people to deal with Marcus' mechanics and pray to God that he'll eventually live up to his talent, 'cause this is getting painful to watch.

Just reminder there is a venting thread if you want to go on long rants about your reasons for wanting to fire the HC, OC, and or QB. :) 
Let's try to keep the expletive laden rants here more directed towards the game or specific things about how the coach and QB did in the game.  lol

Just now, TitanSS said:

We needed that also, but replacing Taylor with a good OG would have been more practical. 

Gotta have a high pick for random gimmick plays tho!

You don't move a guard to tackle and create an issue at two positions on the o-line. You replace the tackle and leave your guard in place. Not saying anything about the need for a new guard or not, just saying you don't wanna have to replace two positions unless you just can't help it.

Archived