NFL Running Back Conference Mafia!-- game over. Mod error

bcb1213

10 hours ago, The Orca said:

You sound very sure of this. Care to explain

Source: hundreds of mafia games we played on this site, including ones where i pushed for a no yeet for legit reasons (in super role madness games like nacho, its often a good idea arguably). Whens the last time you remember d1 being a no yeet

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count

Dome --1--Mwil

Orca--1--Naz

Toucan--2--Malf, Whicker

Dome--2--Pickle, Toucan

Skywind--3--Scoundrelm orca, Daboyle

BS--1--Skywind

Daboyle - -1-- tk3

8 to eliminate.  Day ends at 9 PM EST

Theres so much wrong here

Also:

My lowkey pick for scum is mwil. Hes been more measured in his posting. Ive seen him be scum before when he reads town and vice versa. Moreso than others

@MD4L do you plan on posting more so we can get a sense of whether you are town?

1 hour ago, TOUCAN said:

Why are we piling on Skywind? He’s like one of the few people participating in the real game of naming random running backs like Onterrio Smith.

Man, the Whizzinator is definitely a RB I haven’t thought about in a minute. Good call. 

I already said I like Scoundrel and Tk3 by the way they treated my slot. Tk3 I think especially has been quite town motivated. Scohndrel I think is a plus just from meta

I like Orca’s treatment of Skywind and it seems like he’s trying to solve the slot

Pickle meta call as town

I like MWil’s interaction with Nazgûl’s claim

I think Butters voting Sleep is a town tell of his as that’s how we rolled TMNT mafia 

Malf and Skywind can be scum here, but unless all people end up participating, they get a one day pass from scrutiny because they’re playing 

Everyone else needs to post or risk being yeeted IMO 

54 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’d probably move Naz up to the “not gonna yeet today” just off the fact that he claimed and I don’t want to yeet him early so he’ll participate more in mafia 

I won't participate more unless I win and am publicly named MVP?

10 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

This is a great point. It’s Skywind or bust

Yeeting me would be a big mistake for the town. I'm not sure if big is even a strong enough word to describe how immense the mistake would be. 

Edited by skywindO2