The Race to the #1 Seed

vike daddy

So I guess it's possible to still have #1 seed locked up going into week 17 even if the Vikings just lose one.

So yea we really need to win this week and then have the Panthers win against the Vikes.

Would give us the Common Victories thing and be back in the driver's seat, with no way for the Vikings to change it on their own.

25 minutes ago, disaacs said:

We don't start wars and we don't attack Santa Claus.  :D

Santa didn't deliver, he got his a** kicked. 

I never understood why America didn't understand that stance. Yes, we may be rough and tumble but we also don't put up with crap. Isn't that what this country was born out of? Were basically patriots. 

20 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Santa didn't deliver, he got his a** kicked. 

I never understood why America didn't understand that stance. Yes, we may be rough and tumble but we also don't put up with crap. Isn't that what this country was born out of? Were basically patriots. 

Lesson learned. Don't let skinny people play Santa. Skinny people get every other role. Let the fat guys have Santa. We don't put up with that kind of chubby appropriation.

Honestly, I doubt the Vikes plunder will pass the eye test. Bring it! :D

36 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

So I guess it's possible to still have #1 seed locked up going into week 17 even if the Vikings just lose one.

So yea we really need to win this week and then have the Panthers win against the Vikes.

Would give us the Common Victories thing and be back in the driver's seat, with no way for the Vikings to change it on their own.

I believe so. If you go 4-0 with common opponents and we are 3-1 (if we lose to Carolina ) and we both end up 13-3, you would own the #1 seed.

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I ran the iTest on Case and he doesn't pass it. Vikings don't scare me.

Would you feel less ‘comfortable ‘ with let’s say Teddy Bridgewater as QB? Just curious. We’ve had pages of debates on Case v. Teddy. Hard to pull Case when you look at his past 5 games. Over that stretch, he has been one of the better QB’s in the league. 

7 minutes ago, marshpit23 said:

Would you feel less ‘comfortable ‘ with let’s say Teddy Bridgewater as QB? Just curious. We’ve had pages of debates on Case v. Teddy. Hard to pull Case when you look at his past 5 games. Over that stretch, he has been one of the better QB’s in the league. 

It's been a good 5 games, but how will those 5 games help you in the future? If you can get a haul of draft picks for Keenum, which could conceivably each be all-pro players, and a QB in Bridgewater, now you're talking. Give me the haul every time.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

It's been a good 5 games, but how will those 5 games help you in the future? If you can get a haul of draft picks for Keenum, which could conceivably each be all-pro players, and a QB in Bridgewater, now you're talking. Give me the haul every time.

WE TALKIN BOUT...................................

pug.gif

A HAUL??????????????

15 minutes ago, eagles18 said:

Case Keenum will slip up so don't get your hopes too high. 

Same argument I had last (?) year with Vikes' fans when they got all excited over Bradford and that 5-0 start. Keenum invokes not a worry for me. 

Archived