The Race to the #1 Seed

vike daddy

6 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel like 4 different threads have evolved into busting on Matts threads. I can't keep track. We need to consolidate our Matts jokes

TBH I didnt even know what thread I was in. Just got paged in by somebody and responded.

15 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I feel like 4 different threads have evolved into busting on Matts threads. I can't keep track. We need to consolidate our Matts jokes

That's why he calls himself herpes. He just keeps spreading and flares up from time to time. Also explains why Garrett is the clap...per. It's just a part of Texan life.

9 minutes ago, Phire said:

That's why he calls himself herpes. He just keeps spreading and flares up from time to time. Also explains why Garrett is the clap...per. It's just a part of Texan life.

And also smoochin cousins. 

Matts' cousin thinks Matts is hot. Explains all them right swipes. Matts sitting at Grammas on thanksgiving getting all kinds of Happn App connects. "I'm blowing up right now, ya'll!"

On 12/8/2017 at 11:51 AM, Jroc04 said:

And also smoochin cousins. 

Matts' cousin thinks Matts is hot. Explains all them right swipes. Matts sitting at Grammas on thanksgiving getting all kinds of Happn App connects. "I'm blowing up right now, ya'll!"

Dude this is gross on 2 levels. First my cousin is related by marriage. Second shes not cute. That said, I went out earlier in the week with her and her friends and she had a really stupid hot girls their. Unfortunately she was a lez and I had no impact on the two of them.  So I failed hard. 

This "race" is like training for a marathon for months, spilling blood, sweat, and tears, fighting through shin-splints and soft tissue soreness and blistering toes, only to find yourself in the lead with the final stretch in clear sight, the light at the end of the tunnel in clear view, the roar of the crowd, the realization of your ultimate goal... then waking up abruptly inside your couch, with soiled jorts, vomit on your shirt, your phone and wallet missing, you're a fat mess, joints aching, and worst of all, realizing you're still in fact an Eagles fan watching this sport on a give and take basis, where the more you give, the more it takes, and we give and we give and we give and it takes threefold, pushing you ever closer mentally to the endless abyss that is the interior of your couch...

Surprised the Cardinals still have a shot. They need the most help but have the easiest schedule ahead. 

@Washington, NYG, @Seattle

---------------

As far as Nicky Foles and the playoff future. The most important key to winning is going to be our run D. All those teams that are currently in can run the ball. We have to get back to being able to stop the run. I think our DL and Schwartz got so used to being up early they forgot that the best way to beat us is to keep us off balance. If the ST didn't give up a TD we could possibly be looking at a two possession game. 

Sorry if my optimism is too much, but I've seen guys step up before. Hell we seen Foles step up after an injury before. 

Archived