Postseason Plundering of the Coaching Staff

swede700

42 minutes ago, SemperFeist said:

I wonder if we’ll see a bidding war between Indianapolis and Cleveland for Dave Toub?

That I don't know, but Toub is more of an Andy Reid guy than a Dorsey guy.  He also worked with Ballard in Chicago, so I'm not sure there'd be a war.  

22 hours ago, Klomp said:

I said something about this last year when I was going thru the coaching staff. He has gone from Assistant Head Coach > Assistant QB Coach > TE Coach > RB Coach > QB Coach. I thought he was working up a great resume to earn a potential HC/OC type job someday coaching and learning thru the process. Obviously doing something right sticking it thru the coaching changes, the team must like him and must be earning a ton of respect.

3 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I said something about this last year when I was going thru the coaching staff. He has gone from Assistant Head Coach > Assistant QB Coach > TE Coach > RB Coach > QB Coach. I thought he was working up a great resume to earn a potential HC/OC type job someday coaching and learning thru the process. Obviously doing something right sticking it thru the coaching changes, the team must like him and must be earning a ton of respect.

Krawczynski wrote a feature on him at training camp. Crazy that he's been here since 2006.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/08/14/vikings-qb-coach-has-weathered-the-storm-in-minnesota/104596630/

Archived