Patriots at Titans GDT

titans0021

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Did Malik just quick snap to catch them with too many men and then take a deep shot? This dude is a complete roller coaster.

He did!

He’s progressed so much from last year but still has plenty work to do.

And right on cue he throws a dart on the run for a TD. Such a roller coaster.

Edited by TitanSlim

when willis is good, the player i see more than anyone is actually early-career deshaun watson. people seem to forget how much watson lived and died by his elusiveness and ability to create behind the LOS. he held the ball for an eternity and took an outrageous number of sacks, but made up for it because of his ability to pull explosive downfield plays out of nowhere. i see some of that with willis- to be honest, i don't really get too worked up over the time-to-throw numbers that titans twitter seems to because so much of that is inflated by plays where he's running around behind the LOS trying to make something happen.

all that said, the turnovers and lapses in accuracy at this point are simply disqualifying. if he can't get that cleaned up in a big way he's not going to amount to anything. that's gotta be priority 1 for him over the next year. if there's improvement there, the QB battle will get interesting next year.