Patriots at Titans GDT

titans0021

Maybe in another year Malik will be ready to try to be a NFL QB. Needs to go back in the oven. Not done yet. But I can see her is cooking and moving in right direction. 

Could see a battle next year with him and Levis. 

While having a new RB duo in Spears and Chestnut. 

Could be a brand new look or another run with Tannehill and Henry

Best game Malik has played so far for sure. Two bonehead INTs and a fumble, along with some still bad decision making, but the difference between this game and the last is night and day.

If he keeps growing like this, he could legit be in contention to be a starter next year. That’s still a pretty big if, but there’s definitely light at the end of that tunnel.

And for the live of god, please put Murphy on the roster. Kearis too.

I am liking these nobodies on our DL rotation. Dwumfour definitely has earned a spot on the 53 imo.

Best I’ve seen Willis play but let’s not forget it wasn’t against starters and that second interception was absolutely putrid. I liked how he was still looking downfield when on the move tonight though instead of just taking off and the progression is there to see but he still has a long, long way to go and I’d be amazed is Levis isn’t the number 2 in the near future eventually. 

I am very much looking forward to watching the D this year though. 

Edited by Titansfan

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

Best game Malik has played so far for sure. Two bonehead INTs and a fumble, along with some still bad decision making, but the difference between this game and the last is night and day.

If he keeps growing like this, he could legit be in contention to be a starter next year. That’s still a pretty big if, but there’s definitely light at the end of that tunnel.

And for the live of god, please put Murphy on the roster. Kearis too.

I am liking these nobodies on our DL rotation. Dwumfour definitely has earned a spot on the 53 imo.

vrabel spoke pretty highly of kearis jackson after the game. i think he may have punched his ticket last night. on the other hand vrabel has always been weirdly hesitant to say anything positive about murphy and that continued yesterday. might just be that murphy is one of those players he thinks he needs to be hard on, or he could be a baffling cut. but i hope not, he’s more than shown that he deserves a shot

Will watch the replay eventually.  DvR is my friend.   Sadly the loss of NFL ticket on direct TV means zero titans football for me this season.  Way way too expensive. Just loved being able to DVR the games and watch them when I can.  I worked almost ever Sunday last season and expect the same this season. 
love Spears.  Will be interesting to see Malik is a loss to me I just don’t see it. Would have loved for us to take a flyer on Lance and let him and Levis battle it out next season.   

48 minutes ago, quiller said:

Will watch the replay eventually.  DvR is my friend.   Sadly the loss of NFL ticket on direct TV means zero titans football for me this season.  Way way too expensive. Just loved being able to DVR the games and watch them when I can.  I worked almost ever Sunday last season and expect the same this season. 
love Spears.  Will be interesting to see Malik is a loss to me I just don’t see it. Would have loved for us to take a flyer on Lance and let him and Levis battle it out next season.   

You don’t see it in Malik but you see it in Lance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 just say you’re team Levis I prefer him as your starter next season 

20 hours ago, quiller said:

I might be wrong but I’m pretty sure if you sign up for the NFL+ subscription, your able to watch replays of any games from sundays