Browns v Bengals: We’re Ready To Hurt Again

LETSGOBROWNIES

Hoo due eye think will win sense your a genius?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Well? Yes or no

• Browns
    • Bengals
    • Mike
    • Don’t be an idiot, it’s mike
    • Ojobo, Davis dt, baker and 60,000,o000 $

On 9/11/2023 at 3:33 PM, MWil23 said:

Let me rephrase:

I am not saying he can’t be a good one, but what I’m saying is that his strengths are that he’s a fantastic hybrid because he’s a great tackler, physical, rangy, and a good blitz guy.

He is physical enough to cover TE and be a backside fit like a WLB, but athletic enough to cover a slot. Putting him solely as a single high takes away from what makes him a great player.

My apologies Bro...just getting my Feet back wet again .....

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 9/13/2023 at 12:25 PM, Bonanza23 said:

Nice to have you posting again my brother 👍🏼

Thank you Good Brother.....I have missed you guys too. 

Moms had some health challenges, so I been tending to that. We got her stable and recovering, so I should have more time to Post in here with the BEST DAMN POSTERS in the WORLD!! 😀

• Like 2

7 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Thank you Good Brother.....I have missed you guys too. 

Moms had some health challenges, so I been tending to that. We got her stable and recovering, so I should have more time to Post in here with the BEST DAMN POSTERS in the WORLD!! 😀

Great to hear your Ma being stable! Ma’s are everything to us. About a year ago my mom developed blood clots and I can’t lie that had me scared to death. But she made it. The lady is a tough gal.

Yeah this is literally the only place I post. I read another forum but never posted there. We got our aholes here but even they can be tolerated. Except he who rhyme’s with flimsy spleens whom is the only member I’ve ever banned from my feed. But if we can somehow get to the Super Bowl I’d even give him an e-stay of execution. 

As far as our boy @bruceb we should send out a search party. He was unliked by (unfortunately) the majority in here but I’m fearing the worst. It’s unlike him to not **** walk his negativity. Hopefully he’s fine and living his best. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Great to hear your Ma being stable! Ma’s are everything to us. About a year ago my mom developed blood clots and I can’t lie that had me scared to death. But she made it. The lady is a tough gal.

Yeah this is literally the only place I post. I read another forum but never posted there. We got our aholes here but even they can be tolerated. Except he who rhyme’s with flimsy spleens whom is the only member I’ve ever banned from my feed. But if we can somehow get to the Super Bowl I’d even give him an e-stay of execution. 

As far as our boy @bruceb we should send out a search party. He was unliked by (unfortunately) the majority in here but I’m fearing the worst. It’s unlike him to not **** walk his negativity. Hopefully he’s fine and living his best. 

To be honest really enjoyed him wishing him all the best.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

No obituary found, I’m sure he’s fine and just complaining about stuff to other people.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2023 at 10:12 PM, Bonanza23 said:

giphy.gif

• Like 1