Why do you think Jefferson gets more Notoriety than Tyreek Hill as the best WR in the league?

mdonnelly21

Whos better   

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better right now.

• Jefferson by a decent margin
    • Jefferson by a little
    • Hill by a decent margin.
    • Hill by a little.

Jet had 9 more catches and a 100 more yards with his starting QB all year than Jefferson. 

Jefferson 128 catches, 1,809 yards

Hill 119 catches, 1,710 yards. 

Hill is clearly and obviously faster, no dispute. 

Route Running: Jefferson is probably the best but it isn't that far off. 

Hands: This is awfully close and I think Hill has underrated hands as well. 

With this being said I think you can take either or IMO. And neither of these guys separate themselves by that much. 

If you asked the media it would be Jefferson by a long shot. 

Jefferson can do more things that Hill can't, than vice versa. I think that's really it. I love Hill as a player, and I've argued for ages that he hasn't always been respected as he should be for his overall skill as a WR. The Hill hype too often defaulted to just speed, when he's genuinely a really good WR across the board. But I do think you would take Jefferson better in basically every aspect of the position that doesn't come down to just speed. And there's diminishing returns at a certain point to something like that. The vast majority of the guys that Hill can outrun, Jefferson can outrun too. What Jefferson brings out otherwise makes the bigger difference, IMO.

• Like 4