The Week 1 Gameday Thread: 'Ders vs. Cards, 1 PM, FOX - GIF THEME SPONGEBOB

MikeT14

2 hours ago, 4209 said:

We seem to get injuries in abundance to ONE unit. You know a DB here , aRB there, a WR over in the corner OK we got it .. but dammmm 4 guys on one unit - THAT's a problem !!

• Like 2

On 9/1/2023 at 10:53 AM, turtle28 said:

We actually don’t need a new thread. We’ve been talking about Chase not getting the 5th year option, his knee rehab and now this stinger/shoulder/upper back injury in the same thread for a year and 9 months.

I shouldn’t even comment about Chase bc the whole thing frustrates me so much that I just end up getting upset about it. It’s like back in the RG3 days.

Right which is why I said another thread, rather than a new thread. ;)

On 9/1/2023 at 1:09 PM, turtle28 said:

I don’t know man, I think if a guy should go they should go. Fully healthy from turf toe takes months. This is something he’s going to be dealing with all season regardless. We can not afford to lose this game. We need to have our guys available.

It’s crazy to say a week 1 game is a must win, but given it’s the first game in the Harris era and how hard our schedule looks after this I think Terry needs play unless he can’t.

Yeah, as much as I want Terry to rest that toe in Week 1, it is not a given. And Sam will only be making his 2nd career start. So he's gonna need as many of the studs on the field as possible to help out.

• Like 1