2023-24 College Football Prospect Watch

KingTitan

I’m hoping that some of these second day OLs come in tomorrow and look good to make me feel better about waiting for a tackle til 38.

It’s a sure thing that Alt, Fashanu, Fuaga, and Latham are gone, but pretty much every mock now has Guyton and Mims gone way ahead of our pick too. Even Jordan Morgan is going in the first in a lot of them now.

I need Blake Fisher, Christian Jones, and Kingsley Suimataia to look damn impressive. Because I think those are looking like our choices.

Paul just needs to do bad so he can go away.

• Like 1

I think I feel the same way about Rome as alot of you guys. I'd be ok with him at 7 but not excited. I don't believe the speed and see him as a 4.5-4.55 guy. He seems like a high floor low ceiling type who will be a high end number 2 WR on a good team. That's a great thing to have but at the 7th pick is a little rich for me. I see a sizable gap between Nabers and Rome (I'm really high on Nabers). 

What I'm interested/terrified of seeing is if that week 17 win against the jags makes a huge difference in this draft. 

starting to really like ladd mcconkey in the second. he's probably not a 1, but you put him across from d-hop and i think he comes in and eats right away. i'm also beginning to wonder about keon coleman if he falls....he's definitely riskier to me, and as a bigger/slower WR i've been very bearish on him for the same reasons i'm iffy on odunze (but magnified much more with coleman)...but his overall RAS and visible fluidity today were better than i expected, even though the 40 was terrible. lower floor but higher ceiling.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2024 at 1:27 AM, TitanSlim said:

I'm irrationally high on Brian Thomas Jr. and wouldn't be surprise if 3-5 years from now he's the best WR from this class.

Well his combine performance certainly didn’t change my feelings on this. I feel the same exact way about Amarius Mims and think he’s going to light it up too later on today. I’m at the point where I think my #1 choice would be to trade down and pick either one of them.

1 hour ago, renndawg37 said:

How do you all feel about Devontez Walker? I'm a big fan. Kid's a stud. 

i’d take him in the 4th but not earlier. he’s a one trick pony deep threat, and he’s good at that one trick, but he doesn’t run routes well and doesn’t have great size.

• Like 1