94. Roger Rosengarten OT 

124. Malik Washington WR 

132. Jaylen Wright RB 

135. Elijah Jones DB 

176. Erick All TE 

211. Sione Vaki S 

215. Omar Speights LB 

251. Anthony Gould WR 

Yea this is an A+ optimal mock I think. The only thing I would change is Elijah Jones for Jarvis Brownlee or Decamerion Richardson

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Can he block? 

Can he play fullback?  Does that even matter anymore?  

Yes. Very well given the short arms. Run blocking grades, eye test, a couple of really pretty two for ones confirm. And he played a wing/h back role that's as close to a fullback as you'll get these days. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, JIllg said:

Yes. Very well given the short arms. Run blocking grades, eye test, a couple of really pretty two for ones confirm. And he played a wing/h back role that's as close to a fullback as you'll get these days. 

49er-y things:

Texas

:12 Deep In (not targeted)

5:22 Sit route

5:26 Be a decoy, lol

9:32 This is a nice route on the double in concept. 

Missouri

:58 Pivot Route

1:09 slant (choice?) route.  Either way he runs away from man coverage

1:21, wheel route.

2:30 Shovel pass

3:16 choice route

3:45 Outside seam (?) route.  Not sure what it is called, it's like a seam route, only against cover 3

Blocks.

Texas

:10 Inside blitz pick up from TE

1:23 Across formation to seal end.

2:14 Seal block on the edge

4:20 Holds up against the OLB on the edge

6:56 Cross formation seal block

Missouri

:10 lead block across the formation....Pretty Juicy play

:52 Lead Block

2:02 Block in space

Based on the limited amount of information I have, I think this is is as close to a plug and play guy at Juice's position as we are going to find in the draft.  He has the right build, he can execute the blocks needed to play the wing/FB spot.  I liked Coletto last year, but this guy is far more ready to play and doesn't require development and projections.  His grade is at least two rounds higher than Coletto's.

I am late to the draft party this year, so I am just trying to get to know players rather than really evaluating their relative value.  That being said, I could really see how his skill set would fit in here right away.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

49er-y things:

Texas

Missouri

3:45 Outside seam (?) route.  Not sure what it is called, it's like a seam route, only against cover 3

Blocks.

Texas

Missouri

Based on the limited amount of information I have, I think this is is as close to a plug and play guy at Juice's position as we are going to find in the draft.  He has the right build, he can execute the blocks needed to play the wing/FB spot.  I liked Coletto last year, but this guy is far more ready to play and doesn't require development and projections.  His grade is at least two rounds higher than Coletto's.

I am late to the draft party this year, so I am just trying to get to know players rather than really evaluating their relative value.  That being said, I could really see how his skill set would fit in here right away.

Agreed. And turning Juice's role into another legit YAC bro is on brand.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

49er-y things:

Texas

Missouri

Blocks.

Texas

Missouri

Good analysis.  this is also some very so-so tape from Darius Robinson as well, he's just so slow off the edge.  still ruined a bunch of plays though

If Newton is there at #28, would you give up a fourth and maybe a 5th to get him (assuming other tier one guys like JPJ, Barton are off the board)?  I certainly would.  Murphy and Newton are in a different tier from the other Dlinemen in this class. 

And if the Lions got him, that would really suck. 

Edited by WhyAmIHere
  • Like 1

Looking at where we are sitting at #31 I think is a no mans land as far as plug and play starters based on our needs. I think that if we can't trade up it would be better to trade our first for a future 1st from QB needy team plus get a later round pick or pick upgrade back. If someone like Denver offers up their future 1st, a swap of 3rds and some later fruit going either way do we take it?

6 minutes ago, Melbourne 9er said:

Looking at where we are sitting at #31 I think is a no mans land as far as plug and play starters based on our needs. I think that if we can't trade up it would be better to trade our first for a future 1st from QB needy team plus get a later round pick or pick upgrade back. If someone like Denver offers up their future 1st, a swap of 3rds and some later fruit going either way do we take it?

Denver’s future first? I’m doing that. 

16 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

49er-y things:

Texas

Missouri

Blocks.

Texas

Missouri

I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on Jaheim Bell, who is my other primary candidate for Juice's role (and a guy that the 9ers have confirmed to talk to, at least at the combine; they have no connection to Sinnott so far).

You are probably going to want FSU tape from earlier in the year when they still had a healthy QB that they could trust. Anyhow, Bell isn't as much of a fullback as Sinnott is, but he is some hybrid of Deebo and Juice that did line up at running back, fullback, wing, and big slot receiver and was very productive after the catch. They also handed him the ball on jet sweeps and just gave him carries out of the backfield. I do not like his hands, his ability to compete for contested catches, or his blocking as much as Sinnott's, but he has more gears as an athlete and can threaten more explosive plays more often. Given that Juice is playing out in the slot or as a wing TE so often and just being a part of doubles on the edge or leading out on nickels, I don't think that he's a bad fit for most of the blocking assignments. And he is willing enough, he just isn't nearly as forceful (being 10 pounds lighter will do that). But I think Shanahan would do very weird stuff with a Juice type that was also a good enough athlete to shuffle in to be a power back on a play - similar to what he wanted to do with Jalen Hurd. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, WhyAmIHere said:

getting excited...

I'd suggest grinding that Erick All tape. I'd put significantly more money on him being the TE the 49ers draft if they take one. 

• Like 1

• Forge locked and unlocked this topic