2023 Week 2: @ Jaguars (Sunday, Sep. 17)

onejayhawk

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

The Chiefs' defense played well enough to win, holding Detroit to 21 points. It's time for the offense to show what they can do.

In the good news category, Rashee Rice made a good impression. At last check, he was up to #10 on the ORoY betting. 

TBF 7 points were when KT decided to play for the Lions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

KT had a rough game. **** happens. 

I sort of pity the Jags. They are not as good as the Lions and the Chiefs have had a cold slap in the face.

The Jags aren't bad.  I wouldn't take them too lightly.  There is a lot of good young talent on that team.  Good receiving corps, two good running backs, very good quarterback.  The weak spot on offense in Week 1 was the offensive line.  Their defense, while not elite, isn't terrible either.  They can hold their own, and if the offense scores like it has the potential to, the Jags can be a dangerous team - even for the Chiefs. 

Good luck, and may the best team win.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Yo me too bro but things are looking positive rn. He may play on limited snaps this weekend let’s keep our hopes up!

Nice ya! I'm in a 12 man Half-PPR home league. Picked him 6th and was able to get a Mahomes stack.

I won my first week but I had Chig Ok. from the titans and he put up a fat 0. Thankfully the rest of my team balled out - Ridley, Stevenson, D. Hopkins , I. Pacheco. and ofc Mahomes still had a great day fantasy wise scoring 30 for me.

But I'll feel unstoppable after I get Kelce back though.

Edited by canadaluvsdallas

https://x.com/MattVerderame/status/1702428446343995548?s=20

I'm told the NFL plans to crack down on illegal formations from offensive tackles this week. The emphasis began by sending out a tape to all 32 teams and the officials, which included examples of Jawaan Taylor and others.

This should be fun

Edited by kingseanjohn
Stupid elon