Jimmy G Apology Thread

NYRaider

3 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

He’s not throwing with anticipation or throwing to a spot where that WR is open. A better QB is lighting the score up

A great QB throws a guy open. Something game managers like Carr, Jimmy, Baker don’t do. Heck, even Dak can’t do it, and I think he’s better than those three. Goff can do it, even if he is a limited QB. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

A great QB throws a guy open. Something game managers like Carr, Jimmy, Baker don’t do. Heck, even Dak can’t do it, and I think he’s better than those three. Goff can do it, even if he is a limited QB. 

Agreed. The opening is there for a better QB to throw the WR open. Let’s see if Aidan can do it. If so, we seen the last of Jimmy barring Injury

8 minutes ago, bucksavage1 said:

Agreed. The opening is there for a better QB to throw the WR open. Let’s see if Aidan can do it. If so, we seen the last of Jimmy barring Injury

Well the annoying part is that Hoyer looked to be next in line to come into the game when Jimmy looked shaken up. Not Aidan unfortunately... 

4 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

WILL YOU HUSH UP MAN. YOU DONT KNOW THE GAME IF YOU KEEP PUTTING DC AND JIMMY ON THE SAME TIER. YOU DONT KNOW BALL 

Edited by Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, Humble_Beast said:

DC A RAIDER LEGEND. HE HAS ALL THE PASSING RECORDS. HIS NAME SHOULDNT BE TABOO 

Um. It's not. I've been one of the loudest Carr supporters here, and I still am, so I'm not sure you're looking at this very objectively. Conversation in that thread devolved into monkey poo. If the conversation would have stayed on Carr and kept respectful it would have been just fine. 

• Like 1

Just now, NickButera said:

Um. It's not. I've been one of the loudest Carr supporters here, and I still am, so I'm not sure you're looking at this very objectively. Conversation in that thread devolved into monkey poo. If the conversation would have stayed on Carr and kept respectful it would have been just fine. 

same haters going keep it that way. Not everyone hates DC and want to see him shine. He was a leader for this organization for nearly a decade, so it's natural for him to have a fanbase here. 

3 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

Well the annoying part is that Hoyer looked to be next in line to come into the game when Jimmy looked shaken up. Not Aidan unfortunately... 

I think they don’t have a choice but to start the rook. Hoyer is strictly the #2 to back up the starter mid game if needed

The heat is on McDaniels and they cannot trot out there another overhill QB