Week 2 GDT: Raiders at Bills | Raiders MAFIA!

NYRaider

Who wins?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Raiders Mafia
    • Bills Mafia

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Good find!!!

Man, we should have kept him. After his early career was blighted by injury, Covid and inconsistency he looked like he was turning the corner last year. If he puts it all together he’s got an insane blend of power and quickness.

I really like Silvera though, he just needs reps and experience.

Not what bp been saying about him

Another thing I didn't understand and forgot to mention was:

If the Bills are selling out to stop the run and Josh Jacobs like they did virtually all game, then after a while and our gameplan isn't going to plan, why the heck are we not calling playaction with a couple deep routes just to keep them honest? They basically only had one safety playing deep most times so send Tucker and Adams deep on either side with playaction and even if we overthrow or throw right at the touchline limiting risk at least it shows them that we're noticing what they're doing and if they keep it up we may hit a big TD? 

I did see Renfrow open quite a few times and he just wasn't targeted........hopefully they pull their finger out soon as McDaniel's USP is an offensive guru and supposedly Garoppolo is a perfect scheme fit............ still early ut I don't want to see stuff like that.

If they change and try something and it backfires, I can live with that, no problem. But we just kept sticking to Plan A when it wasn't working and basically, meekly surrendered. Very disappointing. I'm more disappointed with the offence than I am with the D honestly especially as they're where we've sunk massive resources. I need to see massive improvement over the next few games. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Another thing I didn't understand and forgot to mention was:

If the Bills are selling out to stop the run and Josh Jacobs like they did virtually all game, then after a while and our gameplan isn't going to plan, why the heck are we not calling playaction with a couple deep routes just to keep them honest? They basically only had one safety playing deep most times so send Tucker and Adams deep on either side with playaction and even if we overthrow or throw right at the touchline limiting risk at least it shows them that we're noticing what they're doing and if they keep it up we may hit a big TD? 

I did see Renfrow open quite a few times and he just wasn't targeted........hopefully they pull their finger out soon as McDaniel's USP is an offensive guru and supposedly Garoppolo is a perfect scheme fit............ still early ut I don't want to see stuff like that.

If they change and try something and it backfires, I can live with that, no problem. But we just kept sticking to Plan A when it wasn't working and basically, meekly surrendered. Very disappointing. I'm more disappointed with the offence than I am with the D honestly especially as they're where we've sunk massive resources. I need to see massive improvement over the next few games. 

If jmd is such a guru why can’t he scheme guys open like mayer and hunter they both have 1 catch each not to mention tray who I thought would get his first catch on Sunday.

esp mayer tho cause jmd supposed to love using te’s

Van rotten was a turnstile I don’t think oline could hold up long enough for play action.

Scrolling through X this week, I keep seeing lots of fans posting All 22 videos about what both of you are saying @NCOUGHMANand @Darbsk. The problem wasn't JMC and scheming, the fact is players were open mid and deep field all day long. Jimmy just didn't target them. Unsure if this was because he was following preset reads or he just didn't see them. But The amount of times Adams and Renfrow were open in the backfield is staggering. 

I keep seeing posters say "Jimmy is going to get better as the season goes on" but I'm thinking...is he? I mean I hope so. Logic says so. But it wouldn't take a miracle for him to be doing better right now. He just isn't seeing the field. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Scrolling through X this week, I keep seeing lots of fans posting All 22 videos about what both of you are saying @NCOUGHMANand @Darbsk. The problem wasn't JMC and scheming, the fact is players were open mid and deep field all day long. Jimmy just didn't target them. Unsure if this was because he was following preset reads or he just didn't see them. But The amount of times Adams and Renfrow were open in the backfield is staggering. 

I keep seeing posters say "Jimmy is going to get better as the season goes on" but I'm thinking...is he? I mean I hope so. Logic says so. But it wouldn't take a miracle for him to be doing better right now. He just isn't seeing the field. 

I’ve said it a number times, and maybe its because 1. I am way to optimistic when it comes to the raiders. 
but also just with DA Meyers and Renfrow and JJ there is no way we can be last in PPG by end of year. 

just no way. It has to get better. 
right? 

Edited by BackinBlack

26 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Gotta check them out

37 minutes ago, NickButera said:

Saw the same. Left a lot of yards and points on the field. Worse, the Oline gave him a lot of time.

He and Jacobs need to knock the cobwebs off quick to get this thing going.

2 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

If jmd is such a guru why can’t he scheme guys open like mayer and hunter they both have 1 catch each not to mention tray who I thought would get his first catch on Sunday.

esp mayer tho cause jmd supposed to love using te’s

Van rotten was a turnstile I don’t think oline could hold up long enough for play action.

Well, Renfrow was open at least a few times I saw and Garoppolo just didn’t look his way, maybe he was rushed or going for a quicker read but he was open when I watched again (didn’t notice first time).

Maybe you’re right, the OLine was a contributing factor to not calling playaction but I don’t recall us even trying it (maybe I missed it but I don’t think so), they could have maybe left two TEs in to block, 

2 hours ago, Darbsk said:

Well, Renfrow was open at least a few times I saw and Garoppolo just didn’t look his way, maybe he was rushed or going for a quicker read but he was open when I watched again (didn’t notice first time).

Maybe you’re right, the OLine was a contributing factor to not calling playaction but I don’t recall us even trying it (maybe I missed it but I don’t think so), they could have maybe left two TEs in to block, 

It’s almost like he’s too short to register on jimmy radar or he’s being selective and being told to “just run the play”. 

5 minutes ago, NickButera said:

I mean..to be fair you did make that Jimmy post way to soon. 

If you jump in the pool because it looked refreshing....you gotta deal with the stickiness when you realize it was Jell-O.

It’s coo we turned it into a grill n chill spot you can thank me later 😎

• Like 2