49ers 29 Rams 17

Jets 17 Cowboys 14

Broncos 31 Commanders 17

Dolphins 41 Patriots 21

Saints 21 Panthers 14

Jets over Dallas? Rationale?

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Dak Prescott forcing the ball against that defense and Mike McCarthy calling bad plays

Oh, and while Wilson would be a sitting duck against Parsons and co if they go pass heavy, I'm betting Saleh will try to go run heavy with Hall and Cook against them

Edited by LLcheesehead12

5 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

What about Zack Wilson forcing the ball against that Dallas defense, and Hackett calling bad plays?

That's why I expect the Jets to attack Dallas run heavy with Dalvin Cook and Breece Hall

I don't care what people think.  The Cowboys aren't getting as much of a cupcake win as some might think and McCarthy's stubborn play calling is gonna rear its ugly head up at some point.  This game sounds about right for it.

Edited by LLcheesehead12

52 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

The Jets defense will make it interesting for a while IMO, but Dallas is going to pummel Wilson and co. I don't see the Jets scoring more than maybe 10 points. Easy Dallas win. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Got a feeling the Eagles are going to murder the Vikings tomorrow. Like similar to what Dallas just did to NYG. Cousins might not survive the game. 

The Patriots gave the Eagles everything that they wanted.  I am no longer sold on the Eagles just mashing everyone.  Will they beat the Vikings? Probably.  But I am a whole lot less sure after watching them in week 1.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

The Patriots gave the Eagles everything that they wanted.  I am no longer sold on the Eagles just mashing everyone.  Will they beat the Vikings? Probably.  But I am a whole lot less sure after watching them in week 1.

The Patriots do that though. Belichick always comes with a good plan and beating NE in Foxboro is never easy. The Vikings OL is one of the worst units in the league and the Eagles probably have the best DL in football or top 3 at least. I think it gets ugly. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, packfanfb said:

The Patriots do that though. Belichick always comes with a good plan and beating NE in Foxboro is never easy. The Vikings OL is one of the worst units in the league and the Eagles probably have the best DL in football or top 3 at least. I think it gets ugly. 

Agreed. And I will be tuned in for the shellacking. Vikings will be fired up but primetime Cousins is stepping into a meat grinder of a DLine. 

The whole Dak being an INT machine seems like such a weird narrative to me. Sure he had a bad year last year but it  brought him from top 5 all time in INT% to just barely in the top 10 all time. Even with INT% being clearly lower across the board in this era how do you justify ragging on a guy for something he's top ten all time in?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, wgbeethree said:

The whole Dak being an INT machine seems like such a weird narrative to me. Sure he had a bad year last year but it  brought him from top 5 all time in INT% to just barely in the top 10 all time. Even with INT% being clearly lower across the board in this era how do you justify ragging on a guy for something he's top ten all time in?

He's far from what I would call clutch, doesnt do well against top defenses and lead the league in INTs while missing 5 games.

Will he chuck it up against the Jets.....I dont know....but he has a history of turning it over.