Week 2 Games

Leader

Just now, Refugee said:

I understand in theory, but a defensive player can push an airborne player OOB so there might need to be a discussion there. 

The yeah but stuff has no merit on what should be and shouldn't be rules. The rules are slanted so far in favor of the offense, that's one that should be outlawed.

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I don't think the NFL is going to do anything about the Eagles tush-push sneak until defenses start adjusting to stop it.  When a sufficiently large manpile results in someone getting hurt, then we're going to ban it.  Teams mostly play "normal goal line defense" against it and that's never going to work.

why not try to time the snap and do a launch and fly at the QB?  if you are early, its 1/2 the distance and replay the down.  

On 9/13/2023 at 4:10 PM, ThatJerkDave said:

The Patriots gave the Eagles everything that they wanted.  I am no longer sold on the Eagles just mashing everyone.  Will they beat the Vikings? Probably.  But I am a whole lot less sure after watching them in week 1.

Looks like I was wrong.  The Eagles are mashing the Vikings.