Week 2 Games

Leader

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

At least ACL, probably other ligaments in the knee also torn I'd imagine. Defender went low at the side of his legs to trip him up but instead he just completely blew the dudes knee up

Man that sucks.  Chubb is such a good player.  Hopefully he can come back from it.  Sounded pretty gruesome they wouldn't show the replay.  

• Like 1

Chubb very likely has a multi-ligament injury.  knee was bent in a manner that would likely tear ACL, MCL and PCL.  Hyperextension + valgus when his foot was planted on the grass.  

tough injury to return from (and I think he had a similar injury in college).  At least he got a 2nd contract and a chance to collect on his production if he isn't able to make a comeback.   crappy situation all around for him

43 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Chubb very likely has a multi-ligament injury.  knee was bent in a manner that would likely tear ACL, MCL and PCL.  Hyperextension + valgus when his foot was planted on the grass.  

tough injury to return from (and I think he had a similar injury in college).  At least he got a 2nd contract and a chance to collect on his production if he isn't able to make a comeback.   crappy situation all around for him

Reminds me of the hit AP took in Washington that completely destroyed his knee. This hit looked even worse. 

You know, I was actually quite happy to see the Browns turn things around finally a few years ago for that fan base sake, but all that goodwill was completely undone with the Watson trade. Now, they look like they're headed back in the wrong direction with a ton of guaranteed money tied up into a QB who looks NOTHING like how he used to before the whole, you know, being a serial sexual harasser stuff came to light

• Like 4