BDL 2023 Week 2 - Raleigh Firebirds @ Gotham Gashslayers

RedGold

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raleigh Firebirds
    • Gotham Gashslayers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2023 at 04:00 AM

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I know who won this game regardless of who actually wins the game because who I say actually wins the game even if I don’t win the game, I win the game unless I lose the game, but if that’s the case then I still win the game because I won. 

The votes don’t concern me. My strategy won’t change because people don’t understand that it’s bending opposing BDL defenses beyond what is actually possible on a football field. Camden did it last week and you did it this week. Cover-2 rush 5 doesn’t defend my offense unless you have 12 guys end of story. It’s working 

12 hours ago, Whicker said:

Like yes if you go strictly by his words in his gameplan he can defend me. Once people figure out it requires 12 defenders then maybe I’ll get votes when my pass catchers run open through the middle of the field all game every game 

technically, he never talks about covering Robinson in the passing game, so it's possible to do both and just not cover the RB, which is stupid, but at least possible without 12 dudes

10 hours ago, Blue said:

so you acknowledge that your offense doesn't actually work

LOL

Dude I made a gameplan with actual real formations and real route combinations. He made a gameplan where he covers 4 pass catchers at minimum on any given play and isn’t used at the NFL level as a base defense like ever. You can’t have it all. His defense doesn’t work my. My offense does. If you don’t acknowledge that then my conclusion is you either A. Don’t understand how football strategy works, B. You can’t count to 11, or C. You’re just voting against me and my strategy without considering plans. Which is it 

48 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

technically, he never talks about covering Robinson in the passing game, so it's possible to do both and just not cover the RB, which is stupid, but at least possible without 12 dudes

This is my exact point. Like Dak is a professional QB who’s proven he can hang at the professional level. He’s letting a guy run uncovered literally every play. I know how this game would turn out regardless of what people say. You cannot blitz and play Cover-2 as a base in football. Otherwise why wouldn’t basically anyone. Cover-2 is team’s reward for being able to pressure with 4 not 5

4 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Your votes don’t matter because I’ve already declared myself the winner 

You lost this game when you realized the only way to defend me was to run an impossible defense. The votes will not change my opinion on how twice now people have been unable to successfully plan for my offense. It’s working regardless of votes 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

You lost this game when you realized the only way to defend me was to run an impossible defense. The votes will not change my opinion on how twice now people have been unable to successfully plan for my offense. It’s working regardless of votes 

I won the game because I decided it so