GDT Week 3: Eagles(2-0) vs Bucs(2-0) - Monday Night Showdown

AZ_Eaglesfan

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

Am I the only one who thinks the offense legit stinks??? There is no creativity or cohesiveness on this side of the ball. So much of that is coaching and then also onto the fact that Jalen doesn’t look as comfortable as he usually is.

I am getting to the point where I am shocked when we make an on time, on target pass. Credit to Desai - they are balling on this side and getting takeaways galore 

Offense needs to adjust and wake up. Shouldn't be a surprise that teams will scheme to stop Jalen this year. 

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Also, nobody here is saying Jalen has played well so far this year.

MVP caliber of last year No.  Can't read a GD defense? GTFOH!

Several so called MVP caliber QB haven't played up to thier standards thus far, let's be real. 

Burrow,  Allen, Lawrence, Hurts. 

Just win, it will eventually corrected itself.  That I have no doubt.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Am I the only one who thinks the offense legit stinks??? There is no creativity or cohesiveness on this side of the ball. So much of that is coaching and then also onto the fact that Jalen doesn’t look as comfortable as he usually is.

I am getting to the point where I am shocked when we make an on time, on target pass. Credit to Desai - they are balling on this side and getting takeaways galore 

After watching Indy for three weeks...I feel the offense left 

6 minutes ago, EAGLES3658 said:

That was very stupid to even run that last play with no timeouts and 9 seconds left. Just get the FG and take the 10 point lead while getting ball first at half. The play calling is still super concerning. Especially in the redzone. 

I think it was ok to run a play there but the ball either needs to be in the end zone or going out of bounds. That ball caught way too much of the field, needed to be closer to the sideline 

7 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

It was clearly a choice route.  The excuses made for Hurts 😂

No one made an excuse. I just don't claim to know things that I can't possibly know..... like you do. You have absolutely no clue what route Swift is supposed to run there. You have no clue why he threw that ball, but you claim he "can't read a defense" because of the throw. All you are doing is assuming what is convenient for you lol. You are the literal definition of a hater.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

No one made an excuse. I just don't claim to know things that I can't possibly know..... like you do. You have absolutely no clue what route Swift is supposed to run there. You have no clue why he threw that ball, but you claim he "can't read a defense" because of the throw. All you are doing is assuming what is convenient for you lol. You are the literal definition of a hater.

Right 🙄.  I hate a guy because he made a bad decision and pointed it out.  What a horrible person I am.