The 2024 Commanders NFL Draft Thread

MikeT14

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Going to be one of the best QBs of this draft class. Guy is a really good QB. 

This guy has taken a serious beating at FS and finally was paying off for him and that injury sucks. No lie if we pick Jayden they should double up and pick him later for sure!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Please for the love of all things holy get this guy here!!! Please Peter’s!!! He fits exactly the mold of what Quinn has had on the edges that have been able to change games this guy is one of my favorite players in the whole class

4 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Probably should have penalized Tua and Burrow for that. 

Spoiler alert; I did for Tua. Was pretty sure Burrow’s talents were enough.

1 hour ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

We are really getting close!!! I’ve been moving the last two months and settling into the new home. But I have a room to do my scouting podcast now the misses supports me 🤣🤣🤣 I’m gonna put out a few episodes pre draft. But I’m super excited either way they are going to get a blue chip talent at the QB position. It’s really about that player earning his keep and progressing everyday and this coaching staff putting them and the rest of the roster in a position to excel. They are making smart moves to the FO. Now it’s time to build

So if I’m understanding these tweets correctly, they’re saying that now Maye, McCarthy, and Penix are all coming in to meet at essentially the same time (Tuesday evening into Wednesday)?

Edited to Add:

Edited by e16bball

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Hes at best TE4 for me 😉

He is TE2 by a pretty wide margin (IMO), but this is underwear olympic season and he didn't test super well.

Edited by Slappy Mc

42 minutes ago, e16bball said:

So if I’m understanding these tweets correctly, they’re saying that now Maye, McCarthy, and Penix are all coming in to meet at essentially the same time (Tuesday evening into Wednesday)?

Edited to Add:

8mwaki.jpg

Not meant to be offensive. Hope its not interpreted that way. Just poking fun.

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

8mwaki.jpg

Not meant to be offensive. Hope its not interpreted that way. Just poking fun.

Jayden Daniels met with the team by himself. The other three are showing up together. 

• Like 1