Week 3: Denver Broncos (0-2) @ Miami Dolphins (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

Week 3: DEN @ MIA  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Denver Broncos
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or fewer point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Who will score the most fantasy points in this game?

• Tua Tagovailoa
    • Russell Wilson
    • Raheem Mostert
    • Salvon Ahmed
    • Alec Ingold
    • Javonte Williams
    • Samaje Perine
    • Tyreek Hill
    • Jaylen Waddle
    • Braxton Berrios
    • River Cracraft
    • Jerry Jeudy
    • Courtland Sutton
    • Lil'Jordan Humphrey
    • Durham Smythe
    • Adam Trautman
    • Jason Sanders
    • Wil Lutz
    • Doilphins DST
    • Broncos DST

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/24/2023 at 05:00 PM

image-309.jpg

Our home opener at last! After starting 2-0 following two difficult road wins, Miami finally gets a bit of a break with the winless Broncos. While Sean Payton has improved the Denver offense significantly, they nevertheless fell to both the Raiders and Commanders in close games at Mile High.

While all things point to a Dolphins victory this Sunday, battling a team who is at risk at falling to 0-3 is always going to be dangerous, especially one that has kept games close. Additionally, Miami has a few question marks going into this game: Terron Armstead's status remains uncertain, Jaylen Waddle was put in concussion protocol, while Salvon Ahmed suffered a groin injury against the Patriots. I think Mike McDaniel will be able to keep the team focused, however (as a home win against an inferior opponent would ruin the momentum Miami has earned so far), with Vic Fangio getting revenge against his former team with a great gameplan.

My prediction (best case scenario with Terron Armstead & Jaylen Waddle in):
Denver 13
Miami 31

My prediction (worst case scenario with both out):
Denver 13
Miami 27

Fins up!

Fins 34, Broncos 20 

I have seen multiple Fins games in person over the years, but this will be my first time traveling to see them in Hard Rock.  I'm going with a big Broncos friend of mine.  Staying in the Hollywood area.  Any recommendations for food/bars/must dos in the area are much appreciated.

• Like 1

On 9/19/2023 at 12:46 PM, hrubes20 said:

Fins 34, Broncos 20 

I have seen multiple Fins games in person over the years, but this will be my first time traveling to see them in Hard Rock.  I'm going with a big Broncos friend of mine.  Staying in the Hollywood area.  Any recommendations for food/bars/must dos in the area are much appreciated.

Wow!!!  What a game to be at.  You can say you saw the "Real" single game scoring champs, although someone would probably argue Sanders would have missed the FG LOL.

I've never seen anything like that Offensive performance.  It could be a real shootout next game in Buffalo.  I guess the storyline for that game is going to be, "Who's legit?  Dolphins Offense or Bills Defense?"