Week 3 GDT: Lamar and Backups vs. a really good college team from Indianapolis

AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, Integrity said:

Justin Tucker misses by an inch so let’s never use him again. Lamar can’t complete a 5 yard pass, but let’s keep letting him miss check down and slants until we lose.  ******* genius thought process by Harbaugh there. 

It's not his call, it's Monken. And those play calls were working. It's not his fault Lamar sucks and Likely can't catch.

How about someone goes up and fishhooks the ref by the mouth and rips his head in a neck crank so he can ponder the facemask call and DPI call he missed?

When refs miss calls of that magnitude it's fair to question their motives and I wouldn't fault any player who physically assaulted them. 

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

How about someone goes up and fishhooks the ref by the mouth and rips his head in a neck crank so he can ponder the facemask call and DPI call he missed?

When refs miss calls of that magnitude it's fair to question their motives and I wouldn't fault any player who physically assaulted them. 

I wouldn't either, but we wouldn't have even been in that spot had Likely just caught the ******* ball.

Furthermore, I'm not even sure Zay gets that first down if he catches that. 

This game is largely on the shoulders of Lamar for how bad he was down the stretch there. Taking sacks to knock us out of FG range. Missing so many wide open throws. The guy was awful today when it mattered.

Pretty disappointing loss but the fact that we’re missing a handful of key starters and still had an entertaining game… I’m content with the loss. 

need to see the offense step it up over the next few weeks and need the defense to improve as they return marlon and others. Mikey is calling a pretty good game with a lot of back ups in.