Week 3 GDT: Lamar and Backups vs. a really good college team from Indianapolis

AFlaccoSeagulls

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

We had like 5 sacks and forced a safety. We gave up 19 points in regulation. The defense did their job today.

kyle was single handily carrying thats not always gonna work, starting qbs are going to identify him being a blitzer and he wont be left unblocked, the secondary was getting cooked today, not a good look for the rest of the szn, this team isnt playoff caliber 

1 minute ago, Nobellythrower said:

kyle was single handily carrying thats not always gonna work, starting qbs are going to identify him being a blitzer and he wont be left unblocked, the secondary was getting cooked today, not a good look for the rest of the szn, this team isnt playoff caliber 

Your prediction is this team won't make the playoffs? 

2 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The other big kick in the nads about losing this game is our next 3 games are 2 away divisional games and then a trip to London. Would anyone really be surprised if we went 1-2 in that stretch? Or even 0-3?

I would be surpised if we go 0-3 the next 3 games. The Steelers and Titans aren't very good, and HFA isn't that impactful anymore. 

I mean, at this point the Ravens have no HFA at all anymore. It's pathetic. But also indicative of a leaguewide trend. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RavensfanRD said:

Just gotta bounce back. Embarrassing loss at home, need to shrug it off and do better. Ravens need to get Bateman involved a lot better than he has been.

Bateman needs to get Bateman involved for the Ravens a lot better than he has been

He hasn't earned more snaps than Nelson Agholor to this point

Edited by wackywabbit

23 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

He hasn't earned more snaps than Nelson Agholor to this point

They occupy different roles within the offense.

I expect Bate to contribute more as the year goes on. He sat out a good portion of the offseason with an injury and was banged up today as well. 

Everyone will contribute more as the offense gets healthier and more in sync with Monken's new system.

I'd love to see the All-22 of Bateman's routes. I don't believe for a second he's not getting open. We also haven't really gotten Mark Andrews involved, either. Lamar, as he's done throughout his entire career, picks one guy and just force feeds that guy the ball. 

That guy this year is Zay Flowers.

EDIT: Last thought I had as I was falling asleep last night - when the game was on the line and we needed yards, I don't recall a single Lamar designed run except for I think one play where Lamar got 12 yards.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls