Week 4: Detroit Lions (2-1) at Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Old Guy

Really, really hoping we were being cautious with our inactives with the Thursday game looming. Would really help to have that group back that basically represents 50% of our cap. Emotional win today but lot of mistakes at home means we have got to lock in if we want a chance to take down these Lions. 

I want to see more from LVN.

I feel like the Lions will remind us why we don’t like Barry.

I want to see a MUCH more efficient game out of Love. He’s gotta be more consistent and not rely on being clutch in big moments. Being clutch is great, but if you force yourself into having to be clutch too often, you can’t keep up.

I’d also like to see one of those things where a defender catches a pass meant for an offender.

10 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

Short week, probably get injury reports tomorrow. Let's go Pack and let's get your players back. 

Gary told the guys in the locker room they had an hour to celebrate, and they were onto Detroit. We're onto Detroit too. 

You were on Ritalin as a kid weren't you. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Refugee said:

Really, really hoping we were being cautious with our inactives with the Thursday game looming. Would really help to have that group back that basically represents 50% of our cap. Emotional win today but lot of mistakes at home means we have got to lock in if we want a chance to take down these Lions. 

Hoping we get them back. Other than Jenkins, I'd think they all have a really good chance of playing. 

I doubt Campbell is playing Thursday missing as much as he did in this game with his ankle. Really hoping Tom's knee is OK. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

No, as a matter of fact, my college girlfriend thought I was too laid back. True story. 

I see you haven't run out of your ******* pills though. 

Aww got your panties in a bunch again did you, that's cute.  

22 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

No, as a matter of fact, my college girlfriend thought I was too laid back. True story. 

I see you haven't run out of your ******* pills though. 

I read that in the voice of Red from the 70s Show. With Dumba$$ instead of asterisks.

Pretty funny.

• Like 2

Just now, packfanfb said:

Just get Aaron Jones back. Everyone else is secondary at this point. I can't watch another game with 28 and 27.

I want to see what this offense can look like with all of them together. Maybe the game after the buy we can get the whole gang together in Denver. Put up 77 on them.