Week #4 General šŸˆ Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's managed to outpace the racist weirdo which is a staggering achievement.

At least Gruden could kinda scheme and use our players correctly.Ā 

We need a new GM (This draft class looks weak), entire new coaching staff, new QB, everythting.

Ā 

Such is life as a Raider fan.

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Don't let McDaniels on the team plane.

At this point give I want to keep him and Patrick Graham, just get Caleb Williams. Give up and we lose to Panthers in three weeks we got a shot at it. Might be able to draw real candidates with pick 1 and Caleb on the board. Realistically we keep McDaniels blow the draft and cry next year as well. I've got faith JMD can blow it and set us up with Caleb. Just need Mark to have the balls to fire him and keep him from even talking to Williams.

Just now, Trojan said:

At this point give I want to keep him and Patrick Graham, just get Caleb Williams. Give up and we lose to Panthers in three weeks we got a shot at it. Might be able to draw real candidates with pick 1 and Caleb on the board. Realistically we keep McDaniels blow the draft and cry next year as well. I've got faith JMD can blow it and set us up with Caleb. Just need Mark to have the balls to fire him and keep him from even talking to Williams.

Down.

Just now, Forge said:

Which is hilarious when you consider the fact that they cut him before the season.Ā 

They have ****ed up the QB situation basically as badly as you could possibly **** it up it's genuinely berathtaking. The only reason it's not a wider topic of conversation is that the ONLY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE that ****ed it up worse is in the same damn division lol.

Edited by Thelonebillsfan
  • Like 2

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

He threw it right at Kearse that'd definitely been on him.

I meant the one before that where the TE botched the catch.Ā 

Its literally hard to keep up with his turnovers and almost turnovers at this stage!Ā 

• Like 1