Arrest made in shooting of Tupac Shakur

candyman93

I’ve always felt there’s more to his death than just upsetting some guys in an altercation. There was so much money on the line with the west coast vs east coast rap business. I always felt the east coast rappers had some type of role. And considering Biggie died when he came to L.A., I think that is probably further evidence of a revenge hit. 

On 10/2/2023 at 6:55 PM, nagahide13 said:

I've always been under the impression that Suge had everyone killed. I'll continue to sort-of believe it until otherwise proven.

I've always been under this impression as well. Pac was about to leave Death Row Records and Suge wasn't letting his top name just walk away. Suge wouldn't want this tying back to him - so his best plan would no doubt involve bringing in a Crip to hit 'em. Only problem is, why would Keefe D not implicate Suge? He's really got no incentive to keep Suge clean. 

Honestly, the most likely reason? It's retaliation for jumping Orlando Anderson that night. Keefe D and his crew shot at the vehicle indiscriminately. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/2/2023 at 5:43 PM, Tank4Drake said:

And considering Biggie died when he came to L.A., I think that is probably further evidence of a revenge hit. 

Given the names associated with Biggie's death - LAPD officers/Death Row enforcers Rafael Perez, David Mack and Kevin Gaines - it's pretty certain that Suge Knight had a very heavy hand in this murder.

Interesting factoid: Perez is the inspiration for Det. Alonzo Harris from Training Day; Harris' license plate reads ORP-967 (which stands for Officer Rafael Perez, born in 1967).