2023: Week 5: @ Vikings (Sunday, Oct. 8)

onejayhawk

23 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

Let’s be honest though, we’re know Kelce can get off track.  If he loses his cool he can disrupt momentum with stupid and or childish mistakes. Like throwing his towel at the referee. Hopefully Andy has some pre-preparation for this.

Yeah I think it’s called Preparation H

There is an old joke about reaching for the Preparation H and grabbing the Ben-Gay instead. The punchline is June Carter's Ring of Fire.

Kelce will be Kelce. Taylor Swift will be Taylor Swift. Hopefully the second does not interfere with the football part of the first.

The defense is 4th in pts/gm and 8th in yds/gm. The Vikings will be a better test.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

This WR rotation is so dumb. Get a catch? Sit out the next play.

I actually think they're doing well with it today. Each guy is getting routes and plays that suit their style. Better than when they've been having MVS and Watson both play like all the snaps.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I actually think they're doing well with it today. Each guy is getting routes and plays that suit their style. Better than when they've been having MVS and Watson both play like all the snaps.

Speaking of MVS and Watson, have either two of them played yet?