2024 Week 4 NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

🎟🍿2024 Week 4 NFL Mock Draft 🎬

📺

1. Chicago Bears - Caleb Williams, QB, USC
  2. Chicago Bears via (Carolina Panthers) - Marvin Harrison Jr., WR, Ohio State 
  3. Las Vegas Raiders - Drake Maye, QB, North Carolina 
  4. Denver Broncos - Dallas Turner, LB, Alabama
  5. Minnesota Vikings - Jared Verse, DE, Florida State
  6. New York Jets - Olumuyiwa Fashanu, OT, Penn State 
  7. New England Patriots - Brock Bowers, TE, Georgia
  8. Cincinnati Bengals - Keon Coleman, WR, Florida State
  9. Arizona Cardinals - Laiatu Latu, LB, UCLA
  10. New York Giants - Rome Odunze, WR, Washington
  11. Green Bay Packers - Joe Alt, OT, Notre Dame 
  12. New Orleans Saints - Quinn Ewers, QB, Texas
  13. Arizona Cardinals via (Houston Texans) - Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB, Alabama 
  14. Los Angeles Chargers - Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson
  15. Houston Texans via (Cleveland Browns) - Jer’Zhan Newton, DT, Illinois 
  16. Washington Commanders - Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU
  17. Jacksonville Jaguars - Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State
  18. Los Angeles Rams - Bralen Trice, DE, Washington 
  19. Atlanta Falcons - Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington
  20. Indianapolis Colts - Malik Nabers, WR, LSU 
  21. Pittsburgh Steelers - Denzel Burke, CB, Ohio State 
  22. Tennessee Titans - Kalen King, CB, Penn State
  23. Seattle Seahawks - Kamren Kinchens, S, Miami (FL)
  24. Dallas Cowboys - Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia 
  25. Detroit Lions - Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia 
  26. Miami Dolphins - Maason Smith, DT, LSU
  27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Cameron Ward, QB, Washington State
  28. Buffalo Bills - Emeka Egbuka, WR, Ohio State 
  29. Baltimore Ravens - MarShawn Lloyd, RB, USC 
  30. San Francisco 49ers - J.C. Latham, OT, Alabama
  31. Kansas City Chiefs - Xavier Legette, WR, South Carolina 
  32. Philadelphia Eagles - Cooper DeJean, DB, Iowa 
Edited by Shylo3716

As an Ohio State fan I don't want Quinn Ewers because his committing just to get NIL money and then transferring kept them getting in early on Drew Allar who was from Medina and are instead having Kyle McCord at QB.  As a Saints fan I can't argue that Ewers would be a good option for them as a QB of the future if they are picking at #12.

4 hours ago, Raves said:

As an Ohio State fan I don't want Quinn Ewers because his committing just to get NIL money and then transferring kept them getting in early on Drew Allar who was from Medina and are instead having Kyle McCord at QB.  As a Saints fan I can't argue that Ewers would be a good option for them as a QB of the future if they are picking at #12.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

I don't dislike Penix he's a really good looking Qb.  He is a bit older than some of the other guys coming out but at QB thats not to bad they last alot longer.    Although if we draft all the way down at 19 that would lead me to believe Ridder turned it around and became a pretty good qb which he does have the talent to do if he can reach it.  So not sure what to think on the pick at that point based on where we are picking.    But if we somehow pick near the 20's while Ridder still looks really bad then Penix isn't a terrible choice there if we can't trade for a guy like Murray or maybe Fields if ppl think he will be much better outside of Chicago and they go caleb.

Edited by FalconFan13

5 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I don't dislike Penix he's a really good looking Qb.  He is a bit older than some of the other guys coming out but at QB thats not to bad they last alot longer.    Although if we draft all the way down at 19 that would lead me to believe Ridder turned it around and became a pretty good qb which he does have the talent to do if he can reach it.  So not sure what to think on the pick at that point based on where we are picking.    But if we somehow pick near the 20's while Ridder still looks really bad then Penix isn't a terrible choice there if we can't trade for a guy like Murray or maybe Fields if ppl think he will be much better outside of Chicago and they go caleb.

Practically everyone and their sister has the Packers taking a tackle due to the almost certain loss of David Bakhtiari after this season, given his knee woes and his monstrous cap figure for 2024. Generally it is Joe Alt or J.C. Latham.

It is worth pointing out (especially if you do mocks of more then one round, later in the season) that they could also use a starter-level safety, a good RB, a Center, to potentially replace Myers, who has disappointed with his inconsistency (if they could get a C/G, that would help even more). They could also use a good third option at TE, specifically one who is a good blocker, like Cade Stover. 

Other choices like ILB, CB, DT are certainly possible, but are more about getting one if the value is there, than budgeting a pick for one.

I'd target round three for a WR and round 4/5 for a blocking TE and Center. Early signs point to there being  4-5 WRs in round three and maybe four TEs taken in round 4.

One of the round 2 picks might well be a RB, while the other could easily be a Safety.

That makes it 1) OT, 2a) S, 2b) RB, 3) WR, 4) TE, 5) C, in the first five rounds.............assuming value is there. That would negate getting more help at ILB and DT, but you can't fix everything in one draft.

8 hours ago, The Gnat said:

If the Vikings are drafting that early, it's hard to say that the Vikings won't draft a QB. I don't think that Ewers would be the pick, not sure he's done enough to warrant that right now. I'd lean toward JJ McCarthy or Penix.

1 hour ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

Practically everyone and their sister has the Packers taking a tackle due to the almost certain loss of David Bakhtiari after this season, given his knee woes and his monstrous cap figure for 2024. Generally it is Joe Alt or J.C. Latham.

It is worth pointing out (especially if you do mocks of more then one round, later in the season) that they could also use a starter-level safety, a good RB, a Center, to potentially replace Myers, who has disappointed with his inconsistency (if they could get a C/G, that would help even more). They could also use a good third option at TE, specifically one who is a good blocker, like Cade Stover. 

Other choices like ILB, CB, DT are certainly possible, but are more about getting one if the value is there, than budgeting a pick for one.

I'd target round three for a WR and round 4/5 for a blocking TE and Center. Early signs point to there being  4-5 WRs in round three and maybe four TEs taken in round 4.

One of the round 2 picks might well be a RB, while the other could easily be a Safety.

That makes it 1) OT, 2a) S, 2b) RB, 3) WR, 4) TE, 5) C, in the first five rounds.............assuming value is there. That would negate getting more help at ILB and DT, but you can't fix everything in one draft.