Colts remove RB Jonathan Taylor from PUP list; To begin practicing

RaidersAreOne

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When you say, "the idea was spread", do you mean to say, "the owner directly said they weren't going to pay him because 'no one would remember him'"?

The same week he bought a dead whale for $27 million?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

CDYjNTsVAAE0-E0.jpg:large

But he won't extend an injured player.

And clearly I'm just 'confused' because the owners tweets about how its' a privilege to work in the NFL are actually about injuries.

Definitive room for a misunderstanding about an injured player.

He’s not going to trade him now or in October because he’s playing 4D chess and knew he’d still be on the PUP list.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2023 at 7:55 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

Irsay's thoughts on the matter

20 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

When you say, "the idea was spread", do you mean to say, "the owner directly said they weren't going to pay him because 'no one would remember him'"?

He never said they weren’t going to pay him. You’re remembering that wrong. He said that if he died tonight and JT was out of the league no one would remember either of them. 
Irsay deleted the tweet but this is paraphrased by James Boyd 

1 hour ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

He never said they weren’t going to pay him. You’re remembering that wrong. He said that if he died tonight and JT was out of the league no one would remember either of them. 
Irsay deleted the tweet but this is paraphrased by James Boyd 

"It's a privilege to be here" as a response to "I want a new contract" is absolutely "we're not paying you". It's just a passive aggressive way of saying it.

Still waiting for you to back up the reason the Colts have refused to extend him is because he's injured.

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

"It's a privilege to be here" as a response to "I want a new contract" is absolutely "we're not paying you". It's just a passive aggressive way of saying it.

Still waiting for you to back up the reason the Colts have refused to extend him is because he's injured.

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/10084267-colts-jonathan-taylor-hasnt-been-offered-new-contract-jim-irsay-says.amp.html

Bleacher report article from late july

the organization has not made star running back Jonathan Taylor a contract extension even though he's entering the final year of his rookie deal in 2023.

Irsay - "We love Jonathan, we need Jonathan. Our hope is Jonathan has an outstanding year and that we have a good year as a team and then we get his next contract done. That's the hope. We think the world of him as a person, as a player. It's just timing. When your time comes to get paid, then you get paid."

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

Irsay - "We love Jonathan, we need Jonathan. Our hope is Jonathan has an outstanding year and that we have a good year as a team and then we get his next contract done. That's the hope. We think the world of him as a person, as a player. It's just timing. When your time comes to get paid, then you get paid."

If I had a nickel every time I heard a corporation say, "we can't pay you right now" I'd have 1 nickel because you don't have to hear that more than once to know it's utter horse****.

Also:

ctrl+f "injuries"

No result.

30 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If I had a nickel every time I heard a corporation say, "we can't pay you right now" I'd have 1 nickel because you don't have to hear that more than once to know it's utter horse****.

Also:

ctrl+f "injuries"

No result.

He is currently injured, they haven’t made him an offer for a new contract yet. They publicly say they want and need him.

You can “read between the lines” on other things but you aren’t looking for this. I can’t help you anymore than I have. 

Just now, Wyld Stallyns said:

He is currently injured, they haven’t made him an offer for a new contract yet. They publicly say they want and need him.

You can “read between the lines” on other things but you aren’t looking for this. I can’t help you anymore than I have.

They publicly tried to trade him, and have gone out of their way to disparage him at every opportunity. Taylor's own comments show that continued bad blood. There is no intent to pay him, and the Irsay has been stupidly transparent about that.

You're muddying waters and deflecting with "confusion"/condescension because you can't substantiate in any way a pro-Colts argument, since the reality makes your team look like trash.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

They publicly tried to trade him, and have gone out of their way to disparage him at every opportunity. Taylor's own comments show that continued bad blood. There is no intent to pay him, and the Irsay has been stupidly transparent about that.

You're muddying waters and deflecting with "confusion"/condescension because you can't substantiate in any way a pro-Colts argument, since the reality makes your team look like trash.

He asked for a trade, they entertained offers.

You have shown in previous threads that you hate Irsay/Colts so maybe my deflecting and confusion/condescension is my response to your anti-Colts posts. 

1 minute ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

He asked for a trade, they entertained offers.

You have shown in previous threads that you hate Irsay/Colts so maybe my deflecting and confusion/condescension is my response to your anti-Colts posts. 

If the Colts wanted to, they could agree to a deal pending physical. The cherry on top is your imaginary deflection doesn't even make sense, but whatever you've gotta tell yourself.

1 hour ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

If the Colts wanted to, they could agree to a deal pending physical. The cherry on top is your imaginary deflection doesn't even make sense, but whatever you've gotta tell yourself.

I said this multiple times in these threads. 
New head coach, new offensive scheme, injured RB. Why extend him until you see how he fits in the scheme. 

• Like 1