Game 6: Detroit Lions (4-1) @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-1)

Louis Friend

I was just looking something on Vita Vea and I was surprised to see Vita Vea's sack production last year with 6.5 sacks.  He already has 3.5 sacks this year.  Jared Goff has been taking some punishment this year.  I really hope we keep Vita Vea away from Jared Goff.  It won't take too many shots from him to get Jared Goff out-of-sorts.  That isn't a knock against Jared Goff.  Vita Vea is enormous and really powerful.

• Like 1

ARSB has been a full participant and should play this week which is a good sign for our offense.  

Glasgow and Vaitai have both graded well but neither were at LT.  Makes me nervous not having Jackson to help against Vea.  

Our DBs are so beat up but we keep on throwing guys out there that do their job.  Going to be a test this week for sure.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cp0k2 said:

Still have no idea how they let Brian Branch back into that Packers game. Ugh.

Medically cleared to play, Packers were trying to make a come back in the moment, Branch probably said he feels good. Do we know for sure letting him back in costed him 2 extra games? CJGJ kept playing with a torn pec, some things you don't know on the field because you don't have an MRI.

Hindsight is 20/20.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, General Tso said:

Medically cleared to play, Packers were trying to make a come back in the moment, Branch probably said he feels good. Do we know for sure letting him back in costed him 2 extra games? CJGJ kept playing with a torn pec, some things you don't know on the field because you don't have an MRI.

Hindsight is 20/20.

It's not hindsight, a lot of fans as well as the announcers were saying it when he went back in the game.

14 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Still have no idea how they let Brian Branch back into that Packers game. Ugh.

Sometimes, when your adrenaline is flowing, you don’t feel the full effects of injury. We also don’t know if he didn’t injure it on the second time he went down and not the first. Cannot speculate now. I trust the medical staff.