We Can Still Crack the Top Ten

MacReady

2 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If we make the playoffs and get that postseason experience, we can win the Super Bowl next year and then it’s fine if we go five years into Love getting paid too much to win one.

I’m all in on the postseason hunt.

Been on the fence about Love but today was an eye opener.  On the road in front of a national audience and a very loud crowd.  He didn't flinch.  Dunno he might just work out after all.  A couple more games like this and it will be time to start talking contract extention.  Today he really impressed.  Great game last week but it was today that did it for me.  Only question left is can he be consistent.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Been on the fence about Love but today was an eye opener.  On the road in front of a national audience and a very loud crowd.  He didn't flinch.  Dunno he might just work out after all.  A couple more games like this and it will be time to start talking contract extention.  Today he really impressed.  Great game last week but it was today that did it for me.  Only question left is can he be consistent.  

Sounds like you'll be Christmas shopping for a new blow up doll....to replace the AR model :)