We Can Still Crack the Top Ten

MacReady

4 minutes ago, Scoremore said:

Love sucks...not sure if it's him or the young recievers but he had opportunities and missed.  Take a QB...probably too early to go into tank mode just yet.   Maybe the kid and MLF will get it going.  Raiders are a bad football team but we are even worse.  

Just wait on Love a bit. Everyone is justifiably frustrated but after the first weekend everyone loved him and he was the next great one.

it’s going to be a long and probably frustrating season.  It will be a bit before we know what we have with him and some of the young players. It sucks but need to be a bit patient, except with Barry. Fire that chump 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Arthur Penske said:

Just wait on Love a bit. Everyone is justifiably frustrated but after the first weekend everyone loved him and he was the next great one.

it’s going to be a long and probably frustrating season.  It will be a bit before we know what we have with him and some of the young players. It sucks but need to be a bit patient, except with Barry. Fire that chump 

I said it after week one and I’ve said it every week since.

Love doesn’t look all that great.

3 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

That’s fair/fine but I prepared myself as soon as 12 was traded to basically take this as a tryout year and wait to have an opinion until later on in the season 

It was borderline me being me the first two weeks, but last week and into this week it became clear Love is not the answer.

Quarterbacks with great futures don’t throw for under 200 yards with three picks and 0 touchdowns against really bad defenses.

David Carr (not Derek) didn’t have a three interception game as a rookie. Behind perhaps the worst supporting cast in NFL history.

18 minutes ago, MacReady said:

It was borderline me being me the first two weeks, but last week and into this week it became clear Love is not the answer.

Quarterbacks with great futures don’t throw for under 200 yards with three picks and 0 touchdowns against really bad defenses.

David Carr (not Derek) didn’t have a three interception game as a rookie. Behind perhaps the worst supporting cast in NFL history.

It’s not a good omen from Love but people like a Brady and manning had some similar stinkers their first year starting. Yes, I know Manning was a rook but he also did it as a 4th year player too.

loves not gonna turn into  either one of those guys but one crap game dosent mean his career is over

Wilson also did it as a Rookie. Wilson also was always overrated and carried by that defense though lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

It’s not a good omen from Love but people like a Brady and manning had some similar stinkers their first year starting. Yes, I know Manning was a rook but he also did it as a 4th year player too.

loves not gonna turn into  either one of those guys but one crap game dosent mean his career is over

Wilson also did it as a Rookie. Wilson also was always overrated and carried by that defense though lol

*gestures at Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts*

Edited by Striker
  • Like 2