Week 6: San Francisco 49ers at Cleveland Browns

J-ALL-DAY

32 minutes ago, DawgX said:

GG boys. You almost won on the road against a great Cleveland defense, and that was with missing CMC and Deebo for much of the game.

Purdy had his worst game, but he'll be fine.

Good luck the rest of the year.

You guys humbled him a bit, I’m sure he will use your defense as a study guide on what he needs to improve on, good luck the rest of the year

1 hour ago, Geek said:

Everything that went wrong did go wrong this game. Bad qb play, uninspired offense, injuries, weather, refs. Just sucked all around.

After today's game do you feel confident beating the Eagles, Bills or Chiefs in the postseason? If they want to win the SB they'll have to beat atleast 2 out of those 3 teams. I'd rather face the Dolphins in the SB and have someone take out the Eagles. But like I said I don't trust the Niners against those 3 teams and also don't like a SB matchup with the Ravens. 

8 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

After today's game do you feel confident beating the Eagles, Bills or Chiefs in the postseason? If they want to win the SB they'll have to beat atleast 2 out of those 3 teams. I'd rather face the Dolphins in the SB and have someone take out the Eagles. But like I said I don't trust the Niners against those 3 teams and also don't like a SB matchup with the Ravens. 

meh it was one game. who cares. they had the win in their pocket. 

23 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Engage with him at your own peril.  He only comes around when the niners are losing / have lost. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

Regardless of today's result I still don't like a matchup with either the Eagles, Bills or Chiefs in the postseason. I'm only concerned about winning a SB and I don't think this team can win one if they have to play 2 out of those 3 teams to get it done.

14 minutes ago, NFL Network said:

Regardless of today's result I still don't like a matchup with either the Eagles, Bills or Chiefs in the postseason. I'm only concerned about winning a SB and I don't think this team can win one if they have to play 2 out of those 3 teams to get it done.

Hey, welcome back! We’ve missed you. Always can count on you to say hello after a loss🙂

• Like 2

Welp

27 minutes ago, sherm said:

Watching the rest of today's games I guess today was just one of those Sundays. The loss especially to an AFC team isn't a big deal. The injuries are the bigger concern.

Like I said today was a terrible Sunday. No more unbeaten teams lol