Week 6 GDT: Eagles(5-0) @ Jets(2-3) - One for the history books(literally)

AZ_Eaglesfan

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

If we don’t sack Wilson 5 times today I’ll be disappointed. I need a Sweat game. 

We never seem to get big sack #s against the OL/QBs everyone else does.  If we can get this to a 2 score game and force them into catch up mode, I think we can get a nice ZW implosion and sack fest.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

We never seem to get big sack #s against the OL/QBs everyone else does.  If we can get this to a 2 score game and force them into catch up mode, I think we can get a nice ZW implosion and sack fest.

Agreed, its weird. Every time I feel like it is a sure fire game they should eat they just don't. See: Commanders game.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Slay & Bradberry really not making us happy we paid them this offseason.

Don't think their contracts are easy to get out of either with the pretty big dead money hits.

Gonna need them to just start playing better.

Can't be mad at their contracts. Even just good CBS are rare enough in the NFL. I'll take slay and bradberry with th3ir contracts over half the NFL's CB duos rn. 

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Slay & Bradberry really not making us happy we paid them this offseason.

Don't think their contracts are easy to get out of either with the pretty big dead money hits.

Gonna need them to just start playing better.

tbh not sure how much they can do when they are constantly 8 yards off the line of scrimmage in the first half of every game