Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

well, if we see levis out there, the good news is he'll probably actually throw the ball. the bad news is he's even worse at dealing with pressure than any of our other options.

Well just seeing a few throws a game will be a positive at the minute. 

Also, maybe it’s just me but I hate seeing the players embrace the other team after the game and smiling and laughing and joking. You just lost, you should be pissed off. 

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

well, if we see levis out there, the good news is he'll probably actually throw the ball. the bad news is he's even worse at dealing with pressure than any of our other options.

He is closer to Prime Tannehill than anything we got. 

It's the main reason I thought we'd love him. Because he would fit what Vrabel wants. 

Just now, Titansfan said:

Also, maybe it’s just me but I hate seeing the players embrace the other team after the game and smiling and laughing and joking. You just lost, you should be pissed off. 

This is not high school. These are supposed to be mature adults. You can be pissed off and not throw a tantrum.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Titansfan said:

uhhh yeah that's just you. they're just people doing their job.

3 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

This is not high school. These are supposed to be mature adults. You can be pissed off and not throw a tantrum.

Did I say a tantrum? I said look like you care because to me a lot then didn’t. 

I get shaking hands and saying well done the better team won but laughing and joking for ages after it, I don’t get it. Maybe it’s me though as I probably care too much and shouldn’t. 

Edited by Titansfan

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

I hope and pray its him the rest of the year. I think it will be the best for the future of this team.

Find out what we got, if not, deal with it in the draft.