Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

There is still going to be people saying to give Willis a chance... 

18 plays, 4 sacks, ran directly into pressure nearly every play, still refuses to throw the ball, and the block in the back penalty will go against Spears but it only happened because Willis dumbass doesn't know how to play football!!    

2 minutes ago, Titansfan said:

Did I say a tantrum? I said look like you care because to me a lot then didn’t. 

I get shaking hands and saying well done the better team won but laughing and joking for ages after it, I don’t get it. Maybe it’s me though as I probably care too much and shouldn’t. 

I mean, I coach jr high baseball, we shake hands after the game no matter what happened, and a lot of these guys know each other and/or are friends, just like in my league. I'm not understanding what you want from them.

Just now, Mesa_Titan said:

I mean, I coach jr high baseball, we shake hands after the game no matter what happened, and a lot of these guys know each other and/or are friends, just like in my league. I'm not understanding what you want from them.

Yeah and rightly so. It’s called sportsmanship and I get that and I get that 100%. Might be just because I’ve say there and witnessed just how poor they are live and I’m annoyed right now in the moment because they are a really bad team right now. 

Just now, Titansfan said:

Yeah and rightly so. It’s called sportsmanship and I get that and I get that 100%. Might be just because I’ve say there and witnessed just how poor they are live and I’m annoyed right now in the moment because they are a really bad team right now. 

Fair answer, but as I assume you'll come to realize after you've cooled down, guys are allowed to converse and laugh with the other team even after they lost a game.

5 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

May just be a good time to be bad. Top 5 pick is needed for this team.

Maybe ship out Dhop for a pick. Maybe some other guys?

I think Fulton should be on the trade block. Maybe guys like Byard and Autry to contenders if we really want to get spicy.

1 minute ago, KingTitan said:

At least I get to see a real football team in the Niners. 

Such a poor slate of games overall unfortunately though. The only like decent matchup on paper is a late afternoon Bucs/Lions matchup. Bad day to have our game be the London game, possibly an overly boring next 6 hours. Well, SNF sucks too, so boring rest of the day lol.