Week 6 GDT: Ravens vs Titans in London

deeluxx3

10 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the bears were looking for a #1 receiver for fields. it's been widely reported that they were non-negotiable on DJ moore from the panthers. we didn't have a DJ moore to give, *and* were working with a later pick. there was basically no offer we could've made to beat them. but frankly, i don't know why i'm repeating all this, because it's like talking with a brick wall.

Again mr know it all, it’s like beating water with a stick let me break it down to you, cause I’ve heard all the reports. It’s like the old saying everything is for sale if the price is right. Yes I know the bears wanted DJ Moore but you don’t know what could’ve been said by the titans that could make them reconsider. That’s why I said you offer a kings ransom but you don’t get it because your brain stuck in how you think. The titans for ex could’ve said well give you 4 future 1’s & 3 #2’s or 3# 1’s & 3 2’s. And that’s why I talk arrogant because people like you want to tell someone bout themselves all the time, be the 1st to take a jab call me clown, I don’t know what I’m talking bout this not madden but you not hearing me because your fixated to thinking how you think. Be easy my boy 

1 minute ago, TitanRedd said:

Again mr know it all, it’s like beating water with a stick let me break it down to you, cause I’ve heard all the reports. It’s like the old saying everything is for sale if the price is right. Yes I know the bears wanted DJ Moore but you don’t know what could’ve been said by the titans that could make them reconsider. That’s why I said you offer a kings ransom but you don’t get it because your brain stuck in how you think. The titans for ex could’ve said well give you 4 future 1’s & 3 #2’s or 3# 1’s & 3 2’s. And that’s why I talk arrogant because people like you want to tell someone bout themselves all the time, be the 1st to take a jab call me clown, I don’t know what I’m talking bout this not madden but you not hearing me because your fixated to thinking how you think. Be easy my boy 

pure word vomit. obviously the titans could have offered a king's ransom. there's a decent chance they did. but because this isn't madden, the bears were free to choose a different trade partner, and they did. and lol, you're one to talk about not hearing someone else. 

24 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

I can't cringe any harder than I did after reading this.

I suggest you tread carefully cause we know you get in your feelings with your lil sensitive a$$ & be ready to put me on the ignore list. Stay in your lane before I take you to school like I always do 🤫 

11 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

that's fine. you can believe whatever you want. what i take issue with is responding to a concrete fact with "I guess we should cut Levis now based on your logic. He will never amount to anything." because absolutely nobody was saying that. you're wildly misrepresenting an argument because you refuse to actually engage with what's in front of you.

I'm not refusing. If anything I'm refusing to make an assumption about a player without seeing him play in the NFL.

And you can take issue with it. That's fine. 

I take issue with the statement that we shouldn't expect much because of where he was drafted and your data. 

Now we both have issues. 

Edited by KingTitan

Just now, -Hope- said:

pure word vomit. obviously the titans could have offered a king's ransom. there's a decent chance they did. but because this isn't madden, the bears were free to choose a different trade partner, and they did. and lol, you're one to talk about not hearing someone else. 

Pure word vomit 🤣🤣 boy this tickled me touché my boy and again you don’t know what the titans offered nobody said they did or they didn’t my point remains the same & I haven’t played a game of madden since VY was on the cover. If a guy is your QB you go get him period, see the rams & Goff, the giants & Eli, SF & Trey Lance yeah that didn’t work for them but they had some balls why it’s a QB driven league f***k madden a QB can make or break a franchise. There’s no price on it it’s either you have the balls to go get your guy or you not a risk taker

35 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

All I can go by is what someone is saying until they clarify. 

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Not saying every rookie is the same. But sounds like you are because of where he was drafted lol. 

I guess we should cut Levis now based on your logic. He will never amount to anything. 

Oh, is that what I said?

35 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

His literal point is that because he was drafted in the second round his chances for success aren't great. 

Yes...because that's a fact. You act like this is some "Gotcha!" moment when, in fact, it's the opposite.

You said:

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Also I know nobody believes in Levis but until he fails he has just as good as a chance of success as any of the QBs drafted. 

And that's simply not true. You're twisting words and backtracking now, but get over yourself. This is simply wrong. He obviously has a chance to succeed, because every single draft pick has a chance to succeed. But saying he has "just as good as a chance of success as any of the QBs drafted." is factually wrong.

• Like 1

We know what Tannehill is. Plus he will not be here next year. No need to see anymore

We know what Willis is and he is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen in the NFL.

We have not seen what Levis is in the regular season yet. Therefore we can hope he can succeed. There is hope at least. Everyone is different. Idk what the chances are but by golly he can at least give the fan base hope for the rest of the year. 

6 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not refusing. If anything I'm refusing to make an assumption about a player without seeing him play in the NFL.

And you can take issue with it. That's fine. 

I take issue with the statement that we shouldn't expect much because of where he was drafted and your data. 

Now we both have issues. 

So...your issue is with math. Got it.

I also did not say we shouldn't expect much. Once again, you're putting words in my mouth.

1 minute ago, twotonebluenation said:

God damn. Lol.

I came in good faith but no someone want to get smart with me & force me to be a d!ck they missed the whole point. It has nothing to do with im thinking it’s madden. 
is it or is it not a QB driven league, how many franchises are paying QB’s 40-50 mill a yr. How often do we see a team give up a kings ransom to draft a QB that at the time, is unheard of let’s be real, don’t nobody say this not madden. It’s a gamble at the end of the day & organizations feel we’re only as good as our QB, & I if I get my guy I possibly have foreseeable job security if I hit on my QB. But it’s madden okayyy 😮‍💨

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Pure word vomit 🤣🤣 boy this tickled me touché my boy and again you don’t know what the titans offered nobody said they did or they didn’t my point remains the same & I haven’t played a game of madden since VY was on the cover. If a guy is your QB you go get him period, see the rams & Goff, the giants & Eli, SF & Trey Lance yeah that didn’t work for them but they had some balls why it’s a QB driven league f***k madden a QB can make or break a franchise. There’s no price on it it’s either you have the balls to go get your guy or you not a risk taker

quarterbacks are important and it's fine to give up major draft capital for them. thank you for the sage wisdom o master. i had no idea of this before you bestowed it upon me

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

So...your issue is with math. Got it.

I also did not say we shouldn't expect much. Once again, you're putting words in my mouth.

Well what is your point? I fail to see it. One end you saying the most successful QBs are found int the top 5, leading one to assume that drafting one outside of that area is almost useless.  Make your exact point. Cause you pointing to history and math, and that's cool. it makes all the sense in the world. It really does, but I.......don't.....care. lol  

I've made my exact point.  Maybe I need to repeat it.
I (KING TITAN) believes that Will Levis has a chance at success, just like any QB drafted, until proven otherwise. 

This has been the most useless back and forth I've had in a while. All the takes I've had. But this is the one? lol

When the draft becomes an exact science you let me know. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Justin615$ said:

We know what Tannehill is. Plus he will not be here next year. No need to see anymore

We know what Willis is and he is one of the worst QBs I've ever seen in the NFL.

We have not seen what Levis is in the regular season yet. Therefore we can hope he can succeed. There is hope at least. Everyone is different. Idk what the chances are but by golly he can at least give the fan base hope for the rest of the year. 

Nope. Math and draft position says, we shouldn't expect much or have hope that he can have success.