BDL 2023 Week 6 - Raleigh Firebirds @ Singapore Sentinels

RedGold

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Raleigh Firebirds
    • Singapore Sentinels

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/19/2023 at 04:00 AM

With Slay out, I don't think Singapore can cover for **** in the secondary. Love what Raleigh did in a pretty brief gameplan: get the ball to McCaffrey, spread out a bad BDL secondary, and then attack Singapore's offensive line (no, I do not believe in Evan Brown, Will Hernandez, or Kaleb McGary in the passing game, I do not care what the raw sack numbers say) while covering the underneath stuff. Raleigh's secondary stinks too but they have the pass rushers to help them out. Taking the Birds.

Edited by Blue

3 hours ago, Blue said:

With Slay out, I don't think Singapore can cover for **** in the secondary. Love what Raleigh did in a pretty brief gameplan: get the ball to McCaffrey, spread out a bad BDL secondary, and then attack Singapore's offensive line (no, I do not believe in Evan Brown, Will Hernandez, or Kaleb McGary in the passing game, I do not care what the raw sack numbers say) while covering the underneath stuff. Raleigh's secondary stinks too but they have the pass rushers to help them out. Taking the Birds.

You’ve always been my favorite. 

• Like 1

I actually like Raleigh plan and matchups. They focused on their two best players and somehow got individual matchups against the two worst players in Singapore secondary. Not in love with Singapore DL either so I actually think Bryce has good success here. The issue is I don't think Raleigh DL is better than Singapore OL (quite the contrary actually) and I certainly don't think Raleigh secondary can contain Singapore weapons. Singapore 34-24

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I actually like Raleigh plan and matchups. They focused on their two best players and somehow got individual matchups against the two worst players in Singapore secondary. Not in love with Singapore DL either so I actually think Bryce has good success here. The issue is I don't think Raleigh DL is better than Singapore OL (quite the contrary actually) and I certainly don't think Raleigh secondary can contain Singapore weapons. Singapore 34-24

Is it Danielle Hunter’s league leading 8 sacks that doesn’t impress you? 

or Josh Sweat being 2nd in QB pressures? 

or Alim McNeill’s elite PFF run defending grades? 

Or Jermaine Johnson causing 2 INT’s with pressure on Sunday?

or Brandon Graham being top 10 in pressure rate even at 34? 

😎

46 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Is it Danielle Hunter’s league leading 8 sacks that doesn’t impress you? 

or Josh Sweat being 2nd in QB pressures? 

or Alim McNeill’s elite PFF run defending grades? 

Or Jermaine Johnson causing 2 INT’s with pressure on Sunday?

or Brandon Graham being top 10 in pressure rate even at 34? 

😎

It's more a matter of I quite like Singapore OL. Probably higher than most on McGary for instance. You don't have a bad DL at all, but I don't think it's going to dominate at all here.

Also, where do you get you QB Pressures? PFF has Sweat tied for 8th

50 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

It's more a matter of I quite like Singapore OL. Probably higher than most on McGary for instance. You don't have a bad DL at all, but I don't think it's going to dominate at all here.

Also, where do you get you QB Pressures? PFF has Sweat tied for 8th

Next Gen 

6 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I agree with you up until the Raleigh DL v Sing OL and I go the other way.

I like Raleigh this week.