Week 7: Browns @ Colts. A Game Day Thread

LETSGOBROWNIES

Let’s feel things out a bit  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s gonna complain the most this week, regardless of outcomes, facts or circumstances?

• MWil, the up and comer complainer extraordinaire
    • Scrabble, the battle tested and experienced vet
    • Mike, because if he was GM we’d have Dorse GM, Baker, Jamo, DT Davis, Andersun and 100,000,ooo
    • A random boomer who only pops in once every 4 months to rant
    • The dynamic duo of LGB and DawgX complaining about the complainer’s complaints
  2. 2. Who wins?

• Whoever gets to ride Minshew’s mustache
    • Horny
    • Killer mike
    • Huh?
    • Colts
    • Browns

So here we are fellas, 3-2 having started 3 different QBs and missing out All Pro RT, LG and RB. We’ve got a defense that as of now is shaping up to be an all timer, and that’s not hyperbole.

We’re headed west to the great state of Indiana, known primarily for its beautiful highways though corn fields and being between Ohio and Illinois, to face off against the 3-3 Colts in a game that very well may have playoff implications later in the season.

I know what some of you are thinking.  How can we, the team that just beat the previously undefeated 9ers lose this bag of arseholes?  Is it even possible?  Well let me tell you friends, it is possible.  I’d go so far as to say maybe likely.

“But how can that be LGB?” you’re obviously asking.  Well let me tell you.  Because the Browns is the Browns and winning today only to lose next week would be peak Browns buffoonery.

So there you have it.  Can the Browns continue to win in spite of their QBs?  Is our rapey QB gonna make his return?  Is Minshew Mania gonna start again?

These are just some of the hard hitting questions we are all gonna have answered in the next seven days.  Until then, discuss away.

This defense is really good. That’s the positive. Their play makes the Chubb injury hurt me that much worse though. This team really could be a title contender. At the very least, though, we need to get healthy at quarterback and take over this division. This defense is just too good to waste. I think we will win in Indianapolis. We are the better team. It really depends on quarterback play though. If Watson can’t go, what we have right now is rough.

Edited by NateDawg

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

know what some of you are thinking.  How can we, the team that just beat the previously undefeated 9ers lose this bag of arseholes?  Is it even possible?  Well let me tell you friends, it is possible.  I’d go so far as to say maybe likely.

Subtly coming for the complaining crown and I really need @sdrawkcab321 to answer here because we can’t tolerate a triple threat match.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Since Bruce isn’t dead, I’m going with “forgot his password” and doesn’t know how to reset and has no Millennials to ask to do it for him it in classic peak boomer fashion.

Now he just sits at McDonald’s and strikes up conversations with anyone who’s waiting for their meal and tells them his thoughts.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Now he just sits at McDonald’s and strikes up conversations with anyone who’s waiting for their meal and tells them his thoughts.

“Good meal, fair price”

3 stars

My favorite boomer related review

• Like 2

If nasty man can’t play on Sunday I really hope Stefanski ramps up the creativity against the Colts and uses both PJ and DTR.  I think PJ should start and see most of the reps but I think some packages that utilize DTR’s legs would be a nice wrinkle that could add some juice to the offense. I also think DTR needs a chance to get the bad taste of the Ravens game out of his mouth.

They’re also gonna need more trickery imo.  Reverses, fake reverses, jet sweeps, shovel passes, wildcat, etc. Use DTR to run an option offense, I don’t care.  Neither of these QBs seem capable of lining up under center and leading the offenses down the field for scores regularly.  Hell the only TD they had yesterday was on a trick play.  We need a lot more of that.

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

While sportin this bad boy. 

196172746911_default_0004.jpg?v=16747813

Kids at McD’s walking away telling their dad how much that strange man actually hates the Browns. 

• Like 3