Week 7: San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

J-ALL-DAY

1 minute ago, StevenK said:

This team is a joke! 

They're just another playoff team and that's it! They sure as hell ain't being an exception to the norm SB winning team so get all those thoughts out of you're heads as this team ain't good enough to win it all this year! Sure as hell ain't the 1994 Niners lol!

Two losses in the clutch when we had a shot to win. 

Just terrible from Brock down the stretch. Did not come through and obviously many will question him. 

Need a win on Sunday or else it gets very dicey. Hopefully Trent will return.

Not getting Aiyuk the ball in the 2nd half is inexcusable. 

• Like 2

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Now we have a short week against a AFCCG team coming off a bye.

5-3 likely incoming 

I think they'll beat the Vikings b/c they've lost 2 in a row. If they were 7-0 or 6-1 then I'd take the Bengals. But yes if the drop the game to the Bengals then I'll take the Seahawks to win the NFC West and Niners in wildcard wasteland. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Two losses in the clutch when we had a shot to win. 

Just terrible from Brock down the stretch. Did not come through and obviously many will question him. 

Need a win on Sunday or else it gets very dicey. Hopefully Trent will return.

Not getting Aiyuk the ball in the 2nd half is inexcusable. 

Need a franchise QB as it's the same old story! Brock is not the guy to win them a SB plain & simple. Maybe sign Kirk Cousins in the offseason but I don't think he can win the Niners a SB.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean none of the DL is performing to par in terms of sacks. Some of it is definitely scheme unless you think Bosa just forgot how to rush the passer lol. 

Here's what happens with the pass rush they get near the QB and he releases the ball for a big gain down the field. Yes it goes down as a pressure/hurry but more importantly it allows the other team to move the sticks lol! But yea inflate the hurry/pressure stat lol!

Purdy with two doofus INTS thrown right to the Vikings when the team needed him to shoulder the load. There will be other games when Shanahan runs out of ideas or players are hurt. Need to step up, and win the game on moxie alone plain, and simple. Purdy critics will have a field day this week. Jimmy G for all of his faults was at least able to pull many a rabbits out of his butt in crunch time, even if he buried the 49ers to get there in the first place. Brock needs some signature moments where he plays well from behind when all the bells, and whistles aren't spickk, and span. 

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe

So, I’m going to take the unpopular opinion. Bend but don’t break defense has us in position to win. Especially considering the ridiculous play by Addison.

purdy was just awful today and it’s something to watch.

at this point, if he wants a second contract, I’d only be wanting to give a team friendly deal