2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

the highs of Peyton Watson are just so high. He just keeps getting better and better and better. 

When you have a player that can switch from Giannis to Dame and guard both at a high level, that is a special talent.

Who else needs Tyus Jones? 

76ers get Tyus Jones
Wizards get Nic Batum, Kenyon Martin Jr, 2024 2nd from Knicks, 2027 2nd

Pelicans get Tyus Jones
Wizards get Larry Nance, Jose Alvarado, 2024 second round pick (from Spurs) (more favorable of Bulls, Pelicans picks), 2026 second round pick (more favorable of Blazers, Pelicans picks)

8 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

BTW, who is/was the worst lottery pick of the last two seasons?

Gradey D!ck, Johnny Davis, or Scoot?

Way too early to tell for this year. I would say definitely Johnny Davis for last year though.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Who else needs Tyus Jones? 

76ers get Tyus Jones
Wizards get Nic Batum, Kenyon Martin Jr, 2024 2nd from Knicks, 2027 2nd

Pelicans get Tyus Jones
Wizards get Larry Nance, Jose Alvarado, 2024 second round pick (from Spurs) (more favorable of Bulls, Pelicans picks), 2026 second round pick (more favorable of Blazers, Pelicans picks)

I wouldn’t do this. Pelicans big depth is already non existent. We need a PG but we can’t really afford to move Larry. 

3 minutes ago, Kingram said:

I wouldn’t do this. Pelicans big depth is already non existent. We need a PG but we can’t really afford to move Larry. 

Tough to match salaries. I figured Nance would be the easiest to let go of and then look for a cheaper big to replace with. I think we could give Anthony Gill back with a TE.

9 hours ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

BTW, who is/was the worst lottery pick of the last two seasons?

Gradey D!ck, Johnny Davis, or Scoot?

At least Gradey and Scoot are getting minutes.  Has Jett Howard even played more than 5 minutes in a game?  I'd say Davis and Howard right now.  Ousmane Dieng can't seem to get minutes either, but he's kind of behind a logjam of other young guys who need minutes on a team that's competing.  Honestly too early for any of it to really mean much though.

• Like 1