2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

ok yes, detroit is on a 12 game losing streak and monty williams doesn't know how to run an offense to beat a 2-3 zone and he won't let jaden ivey dribble the ball

but it's not like one of their lead assistants disappeared three weeks ago and we haven't heard any explanation for it and the beat writers are avoiding asking what's going on with him

oh no wait. yep that happened too

47 minutes ago, catcheryea said:

ok yes, detroit is on a 12 game losing streak and monty williams doesn't know how to run an offense to beat a 2-3 zone and he won't let jaden ivey dribble the ball

but it's not like one of their lead assistants disappeared three weeks ago and we haven't heard any explanation for it and the beat writers are avoiding asking what's going on with him

The Kings got competent and someone had to fill the void.

3 hours ago, catcheryea said:

I totally forgot the Nuggets were on a b2b and stumbled into the result by accident, so I didn't see the game.What was the game like?

6 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

I totally forgot the Nuggets were on a b2b and stumbled into the result by accident, so I didn't see the game.What was the game like?

all i know is malone and jokic got ejected in the first half and the pistons made one field goal in the final nine minutes

On 11/20/2023 at 10:01 PM, catcheryea said:

Cade is as as.