MNF Week 7 San Francisco 49ers at Minnesota Vikings

TecmoSuperJoe

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

brock purdy YOU are jimmy garoppolo

Gonne be honest...Jimmy probably pulls that one out. I don't give him a lot of credit for a lot of things, but regular season games against not great defenses, he got that stuff done in moments like that. 

5 minutes ago, jjbnum3 said:

Brock Purdy will be okay. Not sure about the 49ers secondary.

And looks like the Vikings won the battle in the trenches No sacks for 9ers.

congrats Vikings

49ers OL is my biggest worry. I do hope this is a kick in the *** for Lynch to go get Jaylon Johnson from Chicago... but I don't think there's anyone out there that can mend our problems up front offensively. Especially if Trent has any more problems

Edited by adamq

3 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

Eagles and Chiefs again. 

Eagles maybe, i guess.

Chiefs look very...okay i guess.  Not really that scary though.  They're beatable any given week this year.

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

There's still at least two. 49ers still make it 3.

Hard to really believe in the Niners right now.  I get that it's without some important players, but ehhh...if they can't take the game that the Vikings tried really hard to hand to them, it's hard to call them a really good team.  Certainly not playing like it right now.

1 minute ago, adamq said:

49ers OL is my biggest worry. I do hope this is a kick in the *** to go get Johnson from Chicago... but I don't think there's anyone out there that can mend our problems up front offensively. Especially if Trent has any more problems

A Chicago OL is gonna be an upgrade?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I said I was super confident about Brock Purdy 2 weeks ago when discussing him and he's done this the last two weeks. 

I think I broke him. 

My bad. 

I was finally coming around to him to man, he was playing so well, what happened?