Week #8 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Can we name another QB that turned his career around to the degree Geno did? I feel like he was borderline out of the league.

I'm not counting Warner because I don't wanna. Also because he was never bad in the NFL.

Ryan Fitzpatrick? Tommy Maddox? I feel like Alex Smith had a resurgence after going to the Chiefs. Drew Brees wasn't great in San Diego before turning into a hall of famer.Β 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Trey Lance said:

Cousins tore his achilles😐

You know what? I was against any idea of the Jets trading for Cousins earlier in the season. But could you imagine the absolute lulz that would have existed had they traded for him and then this happened to him...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

Wat

Browns got picked off and the defender falls to the ground making it. Njoku seemed to slap the ball out of his hands without ever touching the player. It's ruled that even if he never touched the player, the ball is considered part of the player for down b contact purposes.

Either way I saw another view where Njoku touches the defender's CHEST (after touching the ball first) before his hand actually knocks the ball loose.