The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

5 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Stop making me want to believe this is him. I really didn't know he worked under their coach though. I still don't have my tin foil anywhere near me though lol.

Hypotheticals, I'm assuming this is very illegal, right?

Stop it, people!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

He wanted the NFL, but the NFL didn’t want him the past two off-seasons. I highly doubt that changes this next season in particular based on recent things coming to light here. 

Im going off of pure memory here but if I remember correct one of the main reasons he didnt get selected in the last coaching cycle (despite interviewing in den I believe) is because he wanted like....full control. He essentially wanted to have the same power BB has. Clean house and bring in all of his guys, control over the roster and coach.

I dont think a lot of teams were very fond of that idea.

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

ESPN is running w/ it now..... STOP!!

If this turns out to be true.....and Stallions was sneaking onto opposing teams sidelines in disguise...

Holy ****

I feel like we will officially be in SMU territory. Maybe thats dramatic. IDK. But that seems reaaaaaaaaallly bad,

Edited by AkronsWitness

53 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

If this turns out to be true.....and Stallions was sneaking onto opposing teams sidelines in disguise...

Holy ****

I feel like we will officially be in SMU territory. Maybe thats dramatic. IDK. But that seems reaaaaaaaaallly bad,

The craziness of this story, adding in Michigan is supposedly working towards an extension w/ Harbaugh right now, is pure insanity..... and I'm here for it!

I don't think this CMU thing is real but I want it to be so badly for nothing more than extra zaniness

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The craziness of this story, adding in Michigan is supposedly working towards an extension w/ Harbaugh right now, is pure insanity..... and I'm here for it!

I don't think this CMU thing is real but I want it to be so badly for nothing more than extra zaniness

I feel like if the CMU thing was not true, the CMU staff member that people think it is would come forward and easily refute it and prove they just look similar.  He stands the same way and looks very similar and the sunglasses on when that game kicked off at 7:00PM is fishy.  Interesting to find a pic of Stallions from week 1 Saturday after this.  

Also now talk that the UM ball boys on the opponents side of the field were stealing calls.  Holding the ball up in the right hand for a pass play and left hand for a run play.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I feel like if the CMU thing was not true, the CMU staff member that people think it is would come forward and easily refute it and prove they just look similar.  He stands the same way and looks very similar and the sunglasses on when that game kicked off at 7:00PM is fishy.  Interesting to find a pic of Stallions from week 1 Saturday after this.  

Also now talk that the UM ball boys on the opponents side of the field were stealing calls.  Holding the ball up in the right hand for a pass play and left hand for a run play.  

STOP!!! I can't have y'all making me believe this is true!! 

If it wasn't.... him...... why has'nt CMU just.... said.... "Hey, that's coach/person X, not Stalions"..... why release.... a statement saying you're looking into it........

The ball boy stuff is nonsense though. That one I will not believe lol.... but man, it'd be awesome if true

14 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

STOP!!! I can't have y'all making me believe this is true!! 

If it wasn't.... him...... why has'nt CMU just.... said.... "Hey, that's coach/person X, not Stalions"..... why release.... a statement saying you're looking into it........

The ball boy stuff is nonsense though. That one I will not believe lol.... but man, it'd be awesome if true

Obviously all of the hearsay is iffy but supposedly other coaches are calling each other warning them about the ball boys.  I doubt you can prove it unless someone videotaped the sideline at UM but probably could verify that ball boys are holding up balls and see if they switch hands.  

The CMU thing is so far fetched but there is just too much going on with it.  Now this video showing the guy on CMU side line jumping with the same hand signal UM used in that UM vs OSU video noting a pass. 

https://x.com/tony_goose/status/1719364105591545876?s=46&t=YFcrBbfq0gXiQosPQDK1xg

• Like 1

Effing ridiculous if this is true. This is going to be super easy to investigate. If that isn’t him, it won’t take long for somebody to just come out and say “hey guys that’s me.” 

I’m confident there are a lot of scandals we just don’t know about but this is the worst I can remember ever coming to light in sports when it comes to cheating.

• Like 1