The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

Now this is just to funny. Anything from a reprimand to tv ban to withholding revenue.  I mean I think we can all laugh at this for what a circus a desperate for clicks all these clowns have become.  A reprimand ? Ok way to hedge your bets that’s them doing nothing.  A tv ban? You can’t possible make a bigger fool of yourself with this comment. Forget about Michigan , Fox would sue the conference into bankruptcy.  Withholding revenue? I mean rabbit Michigan fans have seriously been making the let’s just say F this conference and join a more academically like minded ACC and it’s pretty much fan fiction but they really tried to withhold revenue (they never would) Michigan would seriously consider leaving. 

Edited by BigC421/

20 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Now this is just to funny. Anything from a reprimand to tv ban to withholding revenue.  I mean I think we can all laugh at this for what a circus a desperate for clicks all these clowns have become.  A reprimand ? Ok way to hedge your bets that’s them doing nothing.  A tv ban? You can’t possible make a bigger fool of yourself with this comment. Forget about Michigan , Fox would sue the conference into bankruptcy.  Withholding revenue? I mean rabbit Michigan fans have seriously been making the let’s just say F this conference and join a more academically like minded ACC and it’s pretty much fan fiction but they really tried to withhold revenue (they never would) Michigan would seriously consider leaving. 

How does one bookmark a post properly

@ramssuperbowl99 any idea?

• Like 2

I'm not sure I count as a Michigan fan. I was life-long and started losing interest a few years ago when Harbaugh kept showing his colors. I really, really don't like him and have had a difficult time supporting the program while he's in charge of it. My family were legacies until my father's generation... nobody is an alumni in the last 2 generations. The olds always talked about the importance of being a "Michigan Man" and if Harbaugh is an example then I want nothing to do with it.

I think most coaches cheat, but I don't think most coaches are the specific kind of scumbag Harbaugh is outside of this scandal. Any opinion I have on this situation is going to be colored by how much I dislike the man and how vindicated I'll feel in having "given up" on the program. (Even though I still watch them and want them to win the Natty)

I went to a small school on the west coast. Outside of being from Michigan and childhood indoctrination I have no attachment to the school.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 7

As far as this scandal goes, I think Harbaugh will leave after this season and Michigan will do some "self imposed" nonsense. I don't expect anything too major including the possibility of this season being voided. I don't think the NCAA really has enough power to be making big moves like that anymore. We'll see.

The Big10 doesn't have an investigative arm, so they'll have to be presented with overwhelming evidence on these allegations. We all know Stalions was on CMU's sideline but the pictures we've seen do not constitute overwhelming evidence that he was actually there, much less that UM coaches were aware and were knowingly gaining advantages through cheating.

CFPB has already said this isn't an issue that concerns them and they won't act on it.

I am personally of the belief that people knew. It seems obvious. I don't, however, think we have seen evidence that will make any of the overseeing organizations make a major move.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nagahide13 said:

I'm not sure I count as a Michigan fan. I was life-long and started losing interest a few years ago when Harbaugh kept showing his colors. I really, really don't like him and have had a difficult time supporting the program while he's in charge of it. My family were legacies until my father's generation... nobody is an alumni in the last 2 generations. The olds always talked about the importance of being a "Michigan Man" and if Harbaugh is an example then I want nothing to do with it.

I think most coaches cheat, but I don't think most coaches are the specific kind of scumbag Harbaugh is outside of this scandal. Any opinion I have on this situation is going to be colored by how much I dislike the man and how vindicated I'll feel in having "given up" on the program. (Even though I still watch them and want them to win the Natty)

I went to a small school on the west coast. Outside of being from Michigan and childhood indoctrination I have no attachment to the school.

Good lord get a blankly or something. He shoot your dog?  His players absolutely love him, he stands up for what he believes in, advocates for social issues, speaks out on players rights, raises a good family, treats women with respect. I could go on and on. What exactly are you talking about?  Is this Warde’s burner account? He steal your girl in grade school?  or are you just a closet sparty playing pretend?  He’s defiantly quirky dude and can rub some people the wrong way but get a grip man. 

10 minutes ago, BigC421/ said:

Good lord get a blankly or something. He shoot your dog?  His players absolutely love him, he stands up for what he believes in, advocates for social issues, speaks out on players rights, raises a good family, treats women with respect. I could go on and on. What exactly are you talking about?  Is this Warde’s burner account? He steal your girl in grade school?  or are you just a closet sparty playing pretend?  He’s defiantly quirky dude and can rub some people the wrong way but get a grip man. 

Well you're just the worst. Chill out Biff.

Edited by nagahide13
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, nagahide13 said:

You 100% count as a Michigan fan. There is no objective criteria for what determines a fan and people who gatekeep "real fans" suck, so if you think you "count", you count.

• Like 3

Let's avoid direct cheap shots still folks. I feel like it's a miracle this thread is still open based on past history, so let's keep it that way. I am getting way too much enjoyment out of it, and I want that to continue. Don't teeter down the hill. 

• Like 4