HC McDaniels and GM Ziegler fired

NickButera

3 hours ago, RaisinBran said:

Agreed on OL. It seems like LG and RG are the weakest links.

QB we need to draft someone next year in the 1st round IMO.

Jacobs I could see resigning with us, but only because of how difficult it's been for RBs to get good contracts and his low YPC this year.

For DL I'm a bit concerned about Wilson's development, and I haven't really seen any improvement the past 3-4 weeks. Maybe this will change but I'm still being patient with him. Definitely want to see what Young is capable of the rest of the season at DT.

I agree that Adams is going to be elite for a while longer. I'd say 4 more years barring any injury or if he wants to retire. He doesn't really on speed really and stay durable as he has been.

I’m no D-line guru but all the clips I’ve seen on Young have been laughable. Dude gets stonewalled like no other. 

11 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

I think one of the most interesting things from all of this is what happens to Adams in the offseason. Will be the new GMs and coaches decision, but do you trade him and get a draft pick back to use in a potential trade up for a QB. 

I find it hard to believe that he will stick around. Maybe it’s easier to ask him to stick it out if you’re able to get Caleb or Maye. 

Pretty sure Jacobs and Renfrow are still most likely gone. It’s gonna be a fun offseason that offers promise 

The chances are we’ll be going into a rebuild, and Adams almost certainly won’t want to be a part of that.

The only way I can see him staying is if a name like Harbaugh comes in and outlines a clear plan for immediate success. Whether that’s in signing a Cousins (and I know, I know, we really should be going young rather than re-tooling again at the QB position) or making a big move for one of the top prospects.

Even then he might have seen enough from this franchise to know he needs to move on.

Renfrow I think would be interested in staying now that JM is gone. Jacobs will go where the money is, so if we are willing to pay then I think he would stay - but I don’t think we will be taking that chance.

16 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Gallery was widely considered the safest OL prospect seen in like a decade. 

Yes he was, a draft I have mentioned several times on here. I wanted to trade back. Only had eyes for one guy, some big , strong armed mobile qb from Miami of Ohio......what was his name again? Lol! I’ve also mentioned that the extra picks could’ve been used to trade back into the first when Steven Jackson slid slightly and the rams scooped him up. Could’ve walked away from that draft with Big Ben and the predator....which would’ve dominoed into NOT needing jawalrus OR mcfragile. Hindsight is 20/20. But rothlisberger had nfl starter written ALL over him. SMH!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I'm not mad the least bit. Calling out your hypocrisies is nothing more than that. You seem mad though :) 

Anyway, that's the end of it on my end. Feel free to continue if you'd like

I'm steaming. I've never been this angry in my life. Woe is me.

4 minutes ago, Devilshark69 said:

Yes he was, a draft I have mentioned several times on here. I wanted to trade back. Only had eyes for one guy, some big , strong armed mobile qb from Miami of Ohio......what was his name again? Lol! I’ve also mentioned that the extra picks could’ve been used to trade back into the first when Steven Jackson slid slightly and the rams scooped him up. Could’ve walked away from that draft with Big Ben and the predator....which would’ve dominoed into NOT needing jawalrus OR mcfragile. Hindsight is 20/20. But rothlisberger had nfl starter written ALL over him. SMH!

I was big on the Ben bandwagon that year also. I wanted to stand pat and just take him at 2 even if we couldnt trade back. Will always be one of those drafts where I'll wonder what could have been. We have had a lot of those.

Just now, FloydFan said:

I was big on the Ben bandwagon that year also. I wanted to stand pat and just take him at 2 even if we couldnt trade back. Will always be one of those drafts where I'll wonder what could have been. We have had a lot of those.

Yessir same here, and yes I personally could’ve pulled the trigger at 2,but we could’ve traded back too if we’d have wanted to.  Cleveland wanted gallery and they were at 6. At that point in time, that in and of itself should’ve been a red flag of sorts, their first five years of drafting was pretty snakebit. Lol! 

• Like 1